SIX

D-DAY

I almost spent the entire night studying every possible topic that might come up during the exam. Belle said that the test might be different from what we initially took. It could be pure multiple choice or worse, identification. As much as I’d like to say I’ve studied enough to feel confident about the exam, if there’s identification, I’m dead. So fucking dead.

I’d feel bad if I fail this exam for the second time. Not because I’m going to have to repeat the class, well, a lot of it was that of course, but I’d feel embarrassed because that means Belle’s effort towards teaching me would all be put to waste. I’d hate it if that happens. She had been the most patient tutor I’ve ever had. She explained things in a way that would make sense to me. Sometimes, I feel like she feels that she’s been dealing with a child because there are times I just couldn’t grasp shit. She told me I lack in focus and she is not wrong about that.

I did my best to pay attention to her. That alone was a struggle though, not that I don’t find anything that comes out from her mouth uninteresting. It was more on how she affects me physically. I couldn’t keep still. She’s like this hot lava that’d kill me or burn me so bad if I get in contact with her. Insane, I know. But every time she gets near, I’d feel so nervous. She makes me nervous, although, I’d hate to be this awkward piece of shit all the time around her, I sometimes try to be confident around her. If not, I find myself shutting up the whole time. There’s no in between.

I don’t know how many times I’ve mentally scolded myself for being like that though. How the hell are we going to be friends at all if I can’t even talk to her. Scratch that, How the hell am I even going to make a move if I act like a freaking statue all the fucking time. Sometimes, I wonder where she gets her patience because If I were to deal with me, I’d say fuck it and leave.

But Belle, even if it was just for a week, had stayed and made sure I understood shit. She’d give me questionnaires and mock tests and then we’d go through it one by one until she was sure it was imprinted inside my brain. I’d hate to disappoint.

I actually really wanted to know about her IGN. She plays Dungeon wars and that’s even better! We have something in common and I could work with that. It only means, we’ll have things to talk about. I kind of wonder sometimes though if there’s a reason why she wouldn’t just tell me.

It also occurred to me the possibilities of already knowing her IGN. I remembered Belinda. She said she studies in the same uni and that she’s pretty as shit but anyone could literally just say that about themselves in game. I mean I could simply say I’m a man with six tits and that’d still be acceptable in the world of gaming, but I couldn’t help but think.

Could it be possible that Belle is Belinda? I’ve been thinking about it in the back of my mind but it just seems so out of character. Belinda is bold and funny as fuck but I’m not saying Belle isn’t funny because she is. Not to mention she can be very bold too but I couldn’t seem to grasp the fact that I’ve been calling her a hoe if ever she is Belle.

I mean, shit right? I’ve fantasized about Belle a lot since I’ve met her and I couldn’t imagine that possibility, I’d probably dig my own grave and apologize for calling her names, but I remembered something Belinda said. It’s how people treat her in real life, as if she’s a delicate flower or something different and it hit me, maybe she and Belle are the same person after all?

She wanted people to treat her the way a normal person would and my god, I totally failed at that part because I get so shy around her. I built up the courage to invite her at the comic-con though, Criza and I will be dressing up because that’s tradition and I’ve been dying to get my hands on the latest expansion they’ll give exclusively to this years attendees. It’s not like it’s not going to be released entirely to the masses but, We’ll get early access to the expansion and I couldn’t wait to explore new dungeons, new tier sets and possibly new PVP Arenas and tons of new chain quests.