NINE

THE DANCE

I never thought I'd get out of that cubicle alive. So many things were running inside my head when I started to unzip her suit. Actually, seeing her for the first time today in a costume like that almost made my eyes pop out of its sockets. She did dress up as her character. A sexy holy paladin carrying her sceptre and a book on the off hand. (just google holy paladin cosplay) and you'll pretty much get the idea of her costume.

It took a while to remove all of the accessories Joao help him put all together. Not that I was complaining but it was such a torture helping her. Especially when I knew I couldn't just be all over her. I don't know if I was the only one that felt it but the air inside the cubicle felt thicker and thicker the longer we stayed inside.

By the time we finally got everything off, she was left with her body suit on and my God. It hugged her curves perfectly. I wanted to press myself against her and feel her body on mine. The amount of dirty shit in my head was overwhelming. I was trying to calm myself internally. I couldn't even do deep breaths. If I did, she'd feel air blowing on her skin once I do it. That's how close we were at that time.

"Uh, can you unzip me?" She asked as she turns her back on me.

She moved her to the side exposing her neck a little bit. God, it was pure torture. I moved closer and started to unzip the last piece of clothing she was wearing. It was safe to say that she was completely naked underneath that suit. She wasn't wearing a bra even and it almost pushed me to the edge.

"There" I managed to say after I unzipped her suit.

She turned around and I felt my face heat up from the sight of her. I wanted to kiss her so bad. I have it bad for this woman. It took a lot of effort to brush away those thoughts. It wasn't the right time.

"All good now?" I asked.

"Y-yes" She stammered.

So I wasn't the only one feeling bothered about it.

"I'll wait for you outside." I said and she nodded.

I was able to finally breathe as soon as I stepped outside the restroom. I held my knees, as they felt so weak from what happened. She has that effect on me. It was so strong to a point where I'm already thinking how I'd control myself around her.

Validating the fact that she's none other than Belinda made me feel so many butterflies in my stomach. I have been playing with her all these time and for a little while, she already knew before I did and she still talked to me. She wanted things to be the way they were between us. No awkwardness or anything. Just us, talking. I kind of get why though. She doesn't get that much treatment in real life.

People would always consider her out of the ordinary. I can't say they're wrong, because she truly is breath-taking. But maybe that's the problem. People miss getting to know the actual her. Like what's underneath that pretty face of hers. People get intimidated and would show her extra kindness just for the sake of being noticed by her.

I was one of those people, guilty as charged. Even when she was tutoring me, I didn't feel worthy of her time. I felt bad. I didn't want to miss out on the chance to get to know her. It was way out of character for me but I tried my best to be comfortable around her as much as possible. Maybe it'll take some time to get used to but I was willing to go through that just so she wouldn't feel I'm just like everyone else because I didn't want to be.

I wanted to stand out, I want her to notice me. Because I, Donny Pangilinan, have already noticed Belle Mariano the moment I laid my eyes on her. It was crazy as fuck and I was not used to it at all. I was fine being alone, occasionally hanging out with Criza and stuff like that. But with Belle, I wanted to be around her all the time. I hope she does too.