EIGHT

UNDRESS ME

God knows how nervous I was revealing myself to Donny. For a second, I was sure he's going to treat me differently. He wouldn't want to play with me anymore and things will fall apart from there. That's not what happened though, I felt Donny was as nervous as I was but he made a huge effort to be less awkward for me. That was more than enough.

We were together the entire day at the convention. Little by little, both of us were becoming more comfortable towards the fact that we've already met before even revealing each others identity. Funny how fate plays out in our lives. On the other hand, is it?

Of all the people I could possibly play with, I got paired up randomly with him. We go to the same university, bumped into each other and then I ended up tutoring him. I don't know how much of a coincidence that is. But I was convinced we were meant to meet.

"Belinda" He said and nudged me lightly.

The sound of his voice saying my name almost pushed me to the edge. I don't know, I can't quite explain it. It's just how my name rolls out of his mouth is what makes it sexy. It was the first time he called me like that aside from the nice to meet you Belinda from earlier and I loved it.

"I don't know how it took me a while to figure out that you're Belinda. Of course it's you." He said while chuckling.

"How so?" I asked.

"Belinda is Belle real name. Just like mine, Donato is my real name but I prefer to be called Donny. Welp, It's definitely you. I'm an idiot for not realizing it sooner." He said and laughed.

"Well? What is your verdict? I know you said you aren't disappointed but what I mean is that me, being Belinda, is that okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, absolutely. More than okay actually. Part of me was actually hoping it's you and I wasn't wrong." He said and smiled at me and I blushed too fucking hard.

"So, do you like what you see? Is that it? You know, since we're being honest here and all." I asked halfnervous and half excited for her answer.

"You'd prolly call it bullshit if I said I don't." He replied and chuckled.

"C'mon I want a honest answer!" I said and pouted my lips.

"But I'm not honest?" He said playfully.

"Well, who said anything about being dishonest!" I replied.

"If I answer you, what do I get in return?" He asked.

"You always want something in return!" I said.

This was actually the kind of conversation I was hoping with him. How we converse online isn't much different anymore unlike before. I knew he was still holding back a bit but it's a start. I wanted him to be comfortable around me.

"Of course I want something in return! You're asking me a question I don't answer very often!" He said in her defence.

"And neither do I ask questions like these often!" I replied.

At this point, we were both laughing with our own stupid shenanigans but we were both having fun. At least I think we were.

"Are you attending tonight's party?" He asked.

"It depends" I replied and smirked.

"On what?" He asked.

"If you're going then I am too." I said.

"Do you want to go together?" He asked me.

"You want to come w-with me?" I suddenly stuttered.

I don't see this side of him this much. Weather it's in game or in real life. I almost want to jump off a cliff in panic. It's like there's a switch inside him that had been pushed and all of a sudden and he just happened to be oozing with confidence.