FOUR

SPICY CHICKEN CLUB

It took a lot of effort to adjust being with Belle. She is just too beautiful but the more time I spent with her at the library, the more I realized, she's actually fun to be with. I mean, I know, I'm supposed to learn from her as we study but it just wasn't boring with her. She'd explain things to me in a way that I'd understand.

I admit I'm dumb as fuck but the way she taught things was like an epiphany to me. Mr. Lee never taught the class the way Belle did. Maybe it's just me? Maybe I just need a beautiful girl to look at just so I can get my shit together. After today's session, Belle and I will grab something to eat. I don't exactly know what type of food she eats, I guess it's better to ask now since we're already done for the day.

"So, where'd you like to eat?" I asked.

She thought for a second and couldn't seem to figure out what she wants.

"I mean, I eat anything. I just don't like pizza in case you want that." She said.

"I'm actually craving for spicy chicken wings, if you're ready to get your hands dirty, that's the place to go." I suggested and she beamed.

"That sounds fun, yeah, let's do that." She agreed.

We walked out of the campus earning stares. The students are probably wondering what's a student like me doing, walking together with Belle Mariano. It felt uncomfortable. But aside from that, guys have been gawking at her, checking her out from head to toe. I wonder how she deals with these thirsty fuckers on a daily basis.

"Are people usually like this with you?" I asked as we walked and she nodded.

"And you're okay with it?" I continued.

"Well, not really, I just got used to it." She said in defeat.

"That's not right though; those ass-hats look like they're ready to eat you alive." I said sounding annoyed.

"You shouldn't let them look at you like that." I said

She then stops and turns at me with an amused look on her face.

"No ones actually said something like that before. Interesting." She said and then she continued walking as I followed her.

"I was just telling it the way I see it. I mean, you're really hot and really pretty and really beautiful but I'm sure you're more than that." I said and right after those words came out of my mouth, I face palmed myself. She laughed at me and gave me a bright smile.

"You think I'm beautiful?" She asked.

Shit. The million-dollar question. I'm not really one to say something like that. Especially in front of a girl like her. It just kind of slipped out of me when I was observing what I see. But it's already out there. Ugh. I'm not good at this.

"I mean, y-yeah, of course. I'm not blind." I said as I nervously and scratched the back of my neck, feeling my cheeks heat up with how the conversation was going.

She chuckled and then mumbled something I swear I heard as clear as a glass.

"Cute" she mumbled and smiled.

Goddammit Pangilinan! Such a sucker for pretty women. When we arrived at the restaurant, I saw my friend Criza managing the place.

Criza's love for chicken is next level passion. She owns a restaurant dedicated for chicken lovers like her and it's not even surprising how many students flock in this restaurant because the chicken is indeed good. Not to mention, it's unlimited.