SEVENTEEN

LITTLE MINX

⚠️ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. ⚠️
FEEL FREE TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER,
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

I woke up with a beautiful woman laying next to me. Last night was absolutely mind blowing. All those intense emotions that bottled up within ourselves were completely let out last night. I don’t even know what time we fell asleep. We just passed out in bed, drunk with each other’s pleasure. There’s one thing I can say though, Belle is a fucking minx. Wow.

It’s already half past 11 when I woke up. I usually wake up earlier than this but due to last nights events, I think waking up a little later today don’t seem to be a bad thing. We’re on a university break, so it doesn’t really matter what time we get up but I was feeling quite hungry.

I was about to get up in bed when an arm wrapped around my waist.

“Where are you going?” Belle asked with her eyes still closed but her eyebrows scrunched.

“I’m hungry Babe, I’m going to grab us some food." I said.

“Noo, stay, you’re warm.” She said with her voice still hoarse from sleep.

I want to be annoyed because I’m hungry. But how could I when this woman couldn’t seem to get enough of my presence. I’ve been wanting that to happen in forever and now, I finally got it.

“Fine. But we have to get up soon. I’m really hungry Babe.” I said and pouted.

“I know something you can eat.” She said and smirked as she wrapped her legs on mine with her eyes still closed.

“How can you even talk like that when you’re barely awake?” I chuckled and turned to face her as I land gentle kisses on her neck and her shoulders.

“Because you make me want to do it.” She answered and squirmed at the light kisses I was giving.

“Why the hell are you so bold?” I asked.

“Only when it comes to you.” She lazily said and buried her face on my chest. I sighed but this also feels nice. I can’t believe it.

We stayed like that for a few minutes and eventually, she’s the one who got up first and pulled me up from the bed. We walked outside with me walking behind her as I wrap my arms around her waist and hooked my chin on her shoulders. She looked good this morning with her body still wrapped in sheets.

“I’ll cook breakfast. You just sit there and wait.” She said and winked at me.

“I never knew you cook.” I said with a hint of surprise in my tone.

“You still don’t know many things about me Pangilinan.” She said and chuckled.

“I’m excited to find out.” I replied and sat on the barstool by the kitchen counter.

“What do you want to do today?” I asked her.

“Well, I don’t know yet. What do you have in mind?” She asked in return.

“Hmm. I don’t have anything in specific. I don’t really care what we do, I just want to be around you.” I said and that put a smile on her face.

God she’s just radiating in the morning.

“You want to pull some mobs later?” She asked.

“Hell yes, let’s do it.” I said a little too excited.

“I told you, you’d like me.” She said and smirked.

“You’re not wrong.” I said and laughed.