ELEVEN

STRIP PVP

It's probably a little too late to back out from this now isn't it? I mean, it's my idea after all. What the fuck was I thinking though? He might think I'm some kind of pervert. On the other hand, he didn't exactly say no either. Did he?

This was a bad idea. I just knew it. This just takes a further step to the next level. I mean, either way, one of us is going to end up naked. So what does that mean after? One would just put his/her clothes back on after losing? I don't think it works that way.

I was beginning to regret it but there's no turning back. I have to win. I knew Donny was a skilled player. He liked doing dungeon runs with me but he's even better when it comes to PvP. Who am I kidding? We did PvP Arena's earlier and we won all 25 matches.

It was never my forte. I liked healing from the get go. I was needed all the time whenever players would go to a heroic dungeon. My kind was always on demand that's why I was never bored. But ever since I played with Donny, it became even more interesting.

Even before when I didn't have a clue who he was, I always looked forward to our interactions. We'd fool around most of the time and he didn't care if I was offended or not and slowly, in real life, he was actually adjusting. He's a lot more comfortable than before although he'd still gets shy at times, that was minimal.

We were getting closer and I like him even more now. So suggesting this thing made me look like a pervert. He doesn't have to say it out loud but that's what I feel. Although, it was somehow true. I wanted to see what's underneath those clothes. Ever since that moment back at the convention, I couldn't stop thinking of what happened inside that cubicle.

I felt chills running through my veins at that thought. I couldn't forget how he looked at me. Even if it was for a few seconds. The thought lasted longer than that in my head. God, why does he have to be such a thirst trap?

Donny and I sat on the couch as we start removing our characters armour and equipment. It looked funny though, Our toons looked like level 1 peasants ready to fist fight or those characters that were made for the sake of roleplaying with other people online.

There was this one time I have witnessed an orgy inside one of the inns within the game. It was a bad timing because it was infested with a bunch of raging nerds looking for an online roleplay. Imagine 40 players in bra's and bikini's lurking inside the inn while the Barmaid NPC serve them drinks.

There is actually a server dedicated for players like those but from time to time, they decide to go on the PvP or PvE servers just to fuck with other players. It's called spreading the love according to them. But anyways I'm already straying away from the main point of this chapter. Me and Donny's game.

So there will be a total of 5 battles. Every loss means you take off a piece of clothing that you're wearing in real life and the loser takes everything off after that. What a fucking foreplay though. I don't know if that's really a loss if we're both going to end up naked anyway but here it is anyway. I mean, I'm already assuming we'd both end up naked.

No matter how good Donny was when it comes to PvP, it only shows how dependent he was towards his armour. Death Knights don't have buffs like Paladins. I have blessings I can cast on myself even without wearing any special armours. He didn't have an advantage so he ended up stripping first.

He didn't wear any accessories so he had no choice but to take off his shirt first and my God. His abs. It was God's work. He wore a sando underneath his shirt and it even made him look sexier. I couldn't stare too long without him noticing but my peripheral vision was doing a great job and I could still see him but the thing is, I lost focus in game.