TWELVE

SOFT HOURS

Belle and I spent the entire day at my dorm. After that hot and heavy kiss that we shared, I couldn't stop thinking about it the whole time. Every move that she make reminds me of that moment. I wanted to do it again but I didn't know where to start. It's not like we're in a relationship already. We're still in the middle of the getting to know stage.

Things just... happened and it seems to me that she enjoyed it too. I really enjoyed it. Maybe because both of us were almost naked at that time. She was about to take everything off when she lost the game but I felt bad about it. I didn't want her to do something that she might regret later on.

Although, I felt like she was sending me these signals that she wanted to kiss. She looked at my lips and she didn't even bother hiding it. I saw lust right before her eyes. At that moment, I just stopped thinking. I wanted those lips and I wanted it right away and so it happened.

I felt her warm body against mine. I felt her weight on me as she sat on my lap. It was crazy. She was so hot and it was sexy as fuck. It was everything. My mind couldn't comprehend. It couldn't fathom whatever was happening. All fucks flew out the window the moment she and I got intimate but I was sane enough to know my limits so I pulled away before we got further.

It's not really because I didn't want to go further. But I respected her enough not to take advantage of that moment. Call me pussy or whatever, I don't care but I'd prefer if it happens when she and I are actually together already. I never imagined something like this to happen to me. It's like she's the perfect definition of my type. We enjoy the same things, we'd tease each other here and there, she can be real savage when she wants to, she isn't picky and most of all, she's so goddamn beautiful.

We played for hours the entire time we were together. Both of our characters got an insane amount of loot we could probably sell at the auction house. We shared bags and all of that fun stuff whenever we collected loots from the dungeons we've cleared.

Summer was coming up. I don't know her plans yet but I wanted to see her often. My original plan was to stay at the dorm and just play. Eat out, maybe go out for a drink and then back to gaming but none of those are final anyway. I'd rather do that than come home to my parents.

If I do anyway, I'd die of boredom. My dad would make me attend conferences I don't give two shits about. He'd probably make me work for the company the entire summer and that's not what I wanted. I wanted to hold on to my time being a college student before I face my reality.

I wanted to spend more time with Belle. The girl that completely caught my attention. The girl who added color into my ordinary boring daily life. It was unexpected but I'm glad it happened. The more we hung out together, the more I began to realize the little things about her.

Yes, she's beautiful, yes, she's smart but she's also more than that. She's the complete package. I notice how she's unable to hide her disdain whenever she gets annoyed. I noticed how she'd play with her fingers whenever she's nervous and I noticed the way she speaks. It was filled with sarcasm but at the same time, filled with truths.

It all complemented her personality. I felt luck was on my side lately. She showed me sides of her that not many people see. But for what it's worth, so have I. I never bothered talking to anyone at the uni other than my professors. Not that I was an outcast or anything, or maybe I am? but I just didn't have enough interest to do so. Not until Belle anyway.

After that play date, we hung out a lot more often. I'd wait for her after class and vice versa. People were starting to notice our closeness. Well, they were noticing Belle for the most part of it. Since summer was right around the corner, students would be holding parties from left to right. The exams were already done anyway and it was just clearance and additional discussions for the most part of the remaining school days.