FIVE

BELINDA

It didn't take a lot of thinking to realize that Donny is Donato. First, his friend Criza. That's gotta be Crizzy without a doubt. Not to mention, she plays Dungeon Wars. Who else could it be? I'm positive it's him and my brain almost couldn't process that.

I have been playing with the person I'm attracted with and I didn't even know. The best part is, I actually like Donato's savageness towards me. It's so much fun teasing his character and now that I realized it was Donny behind that IGN, the more I was eager to spend time with him.

I felt bad that one of the reasons why he failed his test was because he spent the entire night grinding reputation points with me in-game. It was true though, we didn't really notice the time. Good thing Mr. Lee gave him a chance to retake the exam and by God's grace, assigned me to tutor him. It was definitely fate; I'd like to think it is.

When I kissed him on the cheek, I felt my face heat up. Luckily, it was dark. Dark enough for him not to notice how my face turned beet red from what I just did. It was the first afternoon I spent with him and I'm not sure how long I could keep things from him. That I was none other than Belinda and that I'd just figured that one out at the restaurant.

After that night, Donny and I would meet after classes to study. I realized he's not as dumb as he says he is. It's more like, he's not one to focus easily. Maybe it's the subject alone, it just don't interest him enough.

He is hella good and focused in-game so If I can get him to focus like that towards studying, he'd actually have a chance to pass the exam. It actually felt like teaching a kid to be honest. A grown ass kid but the difference is that, he's very cute, very attractive, and very sexy. Did I say he's very cute? Very attractive?

I even find myself having a hard time sticking to the test questions we we're reviewing because every time he ponders and thinks of an answer, he'd bite his lip while tapping his pen. He'd brush his hair with his fingers and I swear it felt like one of those toothpaste commercials where your crush approaches you and smiles at you. Or that sprite commercial where you're being splashed with soda all of a sudden because it felt so crazy.

You don't need to know someone that well to feel all those things. It's a damn crush and I have it bad for this man. I felt like a fifteen year old teenager crushing hard and squealing when no ones looking. Did I say he smells good too? I mean, really good. It's not too sweet, but not too strong at the same time. It's like that type of perfume that lingers on your nose even after that specific person isn't there anymore. It makes you remember and hell, I remember very well.

There were times I'd find myself staring at his neck when he's reading. It looked so smooth and soft, to a point where I find myself almost leaning close to him and when that happened, I swear to god, I immediately wanted to dig up my own grave and bury myself in embarrassment.

When he turned to face me, our lips almost met and I swear, I almost caught his breath on mine. I pulled away and felt my heart jump out of the window when he looked.

"I-uh, there's um, there's an ant on your neck, I wanted to remove it." I said and holy fuck, that's got to be one of the dumbest shit I've heard my entire life.

An ant?
Really Belle?

"Oh, haha! Must have been from the chocolate bar I had earlier." He said and chuckled.

"Are you okay?" He asked noticing how flustered I was.

"Y-yeah. Sorry, I just feel a little hot." I said.

Fucking hell, another stupid shit came out of my mouth.

"O-oh?" He replied and put his hand on my forehead.