Author's Note: Thank You and Kinda Life Update

Hey guys! I know some of you probably clicked on this thinking it was another oneshot, but real quick before you leave, I wanna tell you this: 

Thank you all so much for the votes, the comments, and all the support for my oneshot book these past few years. I started this for fun in like 8th grade, and honestly didn't think that it would get this much attention. 

I'm fully aware some scenes in this book are extremely cringe (I blame 13 year old me for that), but I'm still glad that the majority of it was able to make most of you smile, laugh, or even fangirl lmao. And yes, I did read the comments ;) 

But anyways, I'm getting off topic! The point is, is that I'm not 13 anymore. Life just goes on. High school has been stressful and I've also moved on to other fandoms. I just don't know if I'll ever update this book again... but I mean, hey you never know what the future holds right? (Yeahhh don't get your hopes up yk how fanfic writers can be lol) 

I do plan on writing more fanfics on Wattpad (and maaaaybe ao3 altho i promise the writing will be MUCH better) in the future so don't worry. This isn't goodbye forever. If anything, just think of this as goodbye to this oneshot book maybe? I dunno. For a moment I considered the idea of going back and editing some of the scenes in this book, buuuut I promptly decided against it for two reasons: 

Firstly, I think these oneshots are a good reminder for me of how far I've come in developing my writing skills. Lately I've had the WORST case of writers block. I'm not sure if it's stress from school or other life stuff but, whatever it is, I can't even write one chapter of a fanfic without feeling absolutely frustrated with myself. It sucks lol. The last full fanfic I was able to write was a Sugawara x Reader, but even that felt like a struggle to finish and now I have three unfinished drafts for other fics sitting in my laptop :') 

Secondly, my last reason is that I'm lazy. No I'm not ashamed to admit it lmao. High school is rough. I've been through some real challenging times with grades, sports, friends, you name it. Most of the time, whenever I have a moment to spare, I have no energy to do anything but chill out. Hence, I don't write. I want writing to be fun, and not some "task" I need to fulfill. 

Of course, I'm doing a lot better now. It's finally summer and I just got back from my family vacation so I should have plenty of time to write. I will warn you guys though I do have summer school coming up in a week so there is that... 

Anyways yeah. That's pretty much all I have to say. Feel free to check out my Sugawara x Reader fic I have tho :3

(Also if any of you remember me mentioning writing a Yato x Reader fic just know I scrapped that idea sorry) 

But seriously thank you all so much again for reading these stories. I appreciate all of you guys so much you have no idea. Your comments never fail to brighten my day. 

Did anyone even read all of this? 

Oh well

Stay safe everyone <3 

P.S. - I wrote this at 1:05 in the morning because I couldn't fall asleep so if my thoughts seem all over the place then that's why :P 

AND HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!