Aizawa's Secret Love Child - Part 2

Author's Note: I'm so sorry! This chapter also feels a little rushed and choppy to me. I've also been gone for so long, but school can be really hard sometimes :'( 

Todoroki's POV

     Todoroki knew something was up with Y/N right from the start. It was just this feeling he got whenever she dodged a question asking for her lineage or grew anxious whenever someone brought up the topic of families. Just something mysterious about her and the fact nobody knew anything about her life outside of school. It was almost as if she was hiding a secret that was tied to it. What if she's like me... he thought, Her quirk is incredibly strong, which would make sense if she was a product of a quirk marriage.

     He hummed as he plunged deeper into his theories and continued wandering down the hallway. Maybe Midoriya can help me. He has an extensive knowledge of quirks and other things I might not take into account. Plus, he already has a basic understanding of-

Suddenly he heard a voice, "Oh... so he's not here right now?" 

     Todoroki's eyes widened as he hid around a corner. That's definitely Y/N speaking, but who is she talking to... he thought.

Principal Nezu's voice responded, "I'm sorry Y/N, but he won't be back by the end of afternoon classes. However, I can alert your father that you wish to speak with him if that's what you want."

You sighed, "That would be appreciated. Thank you Principal Nezu." 

"I'm always happy to help a student," he responded.  

     Todoroki's eyes widened as he pressed himself against the wall. So her father is a member of the UA faculty. That certainly narrows it down, he thought as he began to run through a list of what teachers seemed like they could have had a quirk marriage. Now would certainly be a great time to have Midoriya's knowledge and-

     All of a sudden the bell rang, signaling the end of lunch. He sighed, he'd have to be back in class in ten minutes and until then he'd have to put all his theories on hold. At least he wasn't too far from the classroom, which meant he could wait outside the door and ask Midoriya what he thought of it all. Hopefully he wouldn't think he was crazy. 

Time Skip 

Todoroki's POV

"Todoroki you're crazy," Midoriya said flatly after he presented all his evidence. 

He frowned, "Maybe, but don't you realize what this means?! There's a pro hero here with a secret daughter the world doesn't know about!"

Midoriya shook his head, "Did Principal Nezu directly say her father was part of the staff?" 

"No... but he implied it," he retorted stubbornly. 

The green haired teen sighed, "We won't know anything for sure until the parent social tonight. I don't want to jump to conclusions." 

     Todoroki nodded and a small silence descended upon their conversation. Maybe he was over analyzing everything.

Suddenly Midoriya spoke, "Hey, can I ask you a quick question?" 

"Go ahead."

"Since when did you start paying attention to Y/N so much? I mean based on all the evidence you just gave to me, it sounds like you've been watching her any second you get," he said smirking at Todoroki. 

The half and half boy blushed, "Are you implying I'm a stalker?"

Midoriya grew flustered and laughed, "N-No! Not at all Todoroki! It's just... if you didn't have a theory to back up why you've been doing all this, I could've sworn you had a crush on her." 

"Huh?"

"The way I see it," he continued, "is that you want to befriend Y/N and gain her trust. Maybe even something more." 

Todoroki's blush deepened, "That's ridiculous. I only want to help her, especially if she's like me." 

"If you say so," Midoriya replied walking into the classroom.

     Todoroki rolled his eyes. What Midoriya had said was true, he had been paying attention to Y/N a lot more, but only in a friend way. Right?

"Are you just going to stand there or do I need to invite you in?" said a stern voice all of a sudden from behind him. 

Todoroki tensed and turned around to meet the gaze of the pro hero Midnight, "Sorry, I didn't mean to block the way. Also, where is Mr. Aizawa? I thought he would be teaching us today." 

Midnight examined her nails, "He won't be back until later, so you should go sit down. Class is starting soon." 

     He nodded and made his way to the back of the class. Something about what Midnight said had seemed oddly familiar, You know who else won't be back until later... Y/N's father...

     Todoroki's spine went rigid as he realized what dots he'd just connected. No... that's impossible. Mr. Aizawa's family died in a villain attack a few years back. There's no way his daughter could have survived...

     He held his breath and turned his head in the direction of Y/N. Her long black tousled hair seemed to stand out now, and although her eyes were (E/C), unlike Aizawa's, there was something about the shape and intensity of them that struck a note of familiarity. He just couldn't tear his gaze away. What if... Y/N... is Mr. Aizawa's daughter...

Y/N's POV

"Oh my gosh! Y/N, guess who's totally staring at you right now!" Mina squealed all of sudden mid-conversation. 

     You raised your eyebrow suspiciously as the rest of the girls looked over your shoulder and immediately began smirking.

"Looks like someone's caught the attention of a certain half and half male," Jiro teased. 

You blushed and rolled your eyes, "Come on guys... I already told you, he doesn't like me in that way." 

"But come on," Hagakure interrupted, "I've caught him staring at you for extended periods of time at least forty three times this week! Don't you think that's something?!" 

     You flashed a fake smile as your gut sank. You knew exactly why he was staring at you, that much he made clear earlier today during lunch. 

"Oh my gosh he's coming over here!" 

"Everyone act cool!" 

"Y/N! Look!" 

     You grimaced and inhaled sharply. He was the last person you needed to talk to right now. 

"Y/N, I have a favor to ask of you," you heard his monotone voice say from behind you. 

You tensed and turned around to look him in the eye, the other girls snickering, "Which is?" 

His heterochromatic gaze pierced right through you once more, "Meet me after school by the entrance. I want to talk to you about something... alone." 

"And why should I?" 

"Because," he replied, "I can help you." 

"Help me?"

He sighed, "Just trust me on this okay?"

"But-" 

"Please." 

     You frowned, skepticism clouding your feelings. You'd never head him plead for something like this before, and it almost made you want to consider...

"Fine. I'll meet you there," you said reluctantly. 

"Thank you." 

Author's Note: I'm not actually sure how smoothly this flows or not lol. I promise I'll make it better but updates will be very slow. School has been so challenging on top of sports sooooo... it's been hard to write. Thank you all for your patience! Stay safe everyone <3