Aizawa's Secret Love Child - Part 6

Y/N's POV

"I don't think I can decide what to get," you said as you stared at the menu filled with an endless amount of flavors. 

     There were almost too many to count, with several of them catching your eye as you bit your lip in concentration.  

He smiled and looked down at you, "You can choose two if it's that hard. I'll pay for the both of us." 

Your jaw dropped, "What no! I'd feel bad if I used your money." 

He shook his head, "It's alright. Remember... it's my dad's cash." 

     You gave him a faint smile. You still didn't want to spend anyone else's money... even if it was from Todoroki's poor excuse of a father. 

"Oh my gosh isn't that Endeavor's son?" 

Speak of the devil, you thought dryly. 

"Who's he with?" 

     You tensed as your ears picked up more of the whispers of the girls waiting behind you. Normally the kids of pro heroes were swarmed by fans, but since your identity was hidden... you never got to experience that. 

"I'm not sure... but if she's with Endeavor's son then she could be the daughter of another pro hero," continued the whispers behind you. 

"Woah really?!" 

"I dunno let's find out." 

     You heard Todoroki suck in a breath. Clearly he must have overheard them as well. You braced yourself, things were about to get rough. 

"Hi! Um can I ask you a question?" a voice asked from behind you. 

You spun around, along with Todoroki, and flashed a crooked smile, "Sure..." 

"Are you... related to someone famous? You kinda look like-" 

"A snack," Todoroki interrupted, cutting them off from whatever they were about to say. 

     A silence fell upon the conversation as your jaw dropped. Did Todoroki just... Without another word he grabbed your hand and spun you around to face the register. You yelped a bit from surprise and looked up at him in shock. It was almost as if you were a deer in the headlights. The sheer absurdity of the whole scene playing out in front of you. 

"And that will be 200 yen please," said the lady behind the counter. 

We ordered already?! Since when-

Todoroki cleared his throat, "Yes of course I just need to... uh... Y/N I need to get my wallet." 

     Your eyes widened and you quickly looked down to see that your fingers were still intertwined. A pang of embarrassment tore through you as you withdrew your hand nearly bumping into the girls from before adding more tension to the awkwardness. You bit your lip and looked down. It had felt like your nerves were on fire.

"You ready to go?" asked the half and half male. 

     You nodded and followed him out of the store, feeling like everyone in the building was staring at you and judging you. Or maybe they weren't, but how would you know? What if they guessed it?! What if they'll tell everyone? Am I going to have to go off the grid again? It won't matter anyways if the secret's out. Will I have to say goodbye to my friends? And what about Todoroki? Also why did he call me that earlier?! He can't possibly mean it. He probably doesn't even-

"Y/N?" said a monotone voice, "Your ice cream is melting." 

You drew your eyes back down to the dessert sitting in front of you, not even recalling when you two had sat down, "Oh... y-yeah..." 

     A silence fell upon the air, but not the pleasant and enjoyable kind. You took a spoonful of the sweet dessert sitting in front of you and mulled over your thoughts, not quite knowing what to do. 

"Are you okay?" asked the boy sitting across from you. 

You jumped at the sudden noise, "Um... yeah w-why wouldn't I be?!" 

He frowned, "Is this about what happened earlier... and what I called you?" 

     You bit your lip and nodded as you awaited is reply. It was a very awkward situation, your face flushing a light shade of pink. 

"I'm sorry if it startled you. It was just the first thing that came to my mind to stop the conversation," he said after a bit. 

A sudden pang of disappointment tore through you, but you didn't really know why, "Oh... okay. That's good to kn-"

"But um... I did mean it too..." he added hastily, almost as if he were scared he had offended you. 

     You looked up and stared at him in shock as butterflies erupted throughout your body. 

"Thanks..."  

     He only nodded in reply as he took another bite of ice cream. You couldn't help but notice a small blush creeping onto his face, a small smile tugging at the corners of your mouth. You never noticed how his eyes had glimmered in the fading sunlight or how his hair framed his face, highlighting his jaw. 

A sudden wave of boldness crossed over you and you spoke without hesitation, "You're not too bad looking either Todoroki..." 

     Your eyes met his as he broke out into a small grin. The butterflies that swarmed your stomach now increased tenfold as you felt something change within you, a feeling that you'd never experienced before blossoming in the pit of your stomach. You fiddled with your fingers nervously and continued staring at the boy, and he stared back. Neither of you seemed ready to break the silence. 

      Seconds that felt like minutes passed by, and amidst all the ogling you two had somehow gotten closer. Your face was now an inch away from his as his eyes flicked down to your lips. Your heart pounded in your ears. Although it was a bit sudden, it felt right. This felt right. With a final moment of reassurance you promptly closed the gap, and gave a small peck on the lips.

     His face flushed a deep shade of red nearly matching his hair as his expression morphed into one of shock. You grinned and let out a giggle. If anything he probably wanted to make the first move, but clearly you had other plans. 

"Can I... can we... do it again?" he said almost at a whisper. 

You smiled, "Y-Yeah... but know that my dad is so going to kill us for doing this." 

He smirked, "I'm willing to take that risk." 

      He placed his lips on yours once more in a more passionate kiss this time, and lingered for a bit before leaning back. You were so dead when your father came home. 

Author's Note: Omg I hate reading this and I feel like it's so horrible. I started this all the way back during the first semester and I ended up taking a huge break to focus on midterms and sports. I feel like I kinda lost where I was going with this, and for that I am so sorry. Stay safe everyone <3 and I promise I'll try and do better. 

Also can I just say... Amajiki Tamaki... is such a soft boy <3