Study Group

Author's Note: Okay so I'm trying something different. It's hard to explain, but at one point you will get to see a situation in this oneshot from both your and Todoroki's perspective. Enjoy! 

Y/N's POV

     You leaned back in your chair and stared at the ceiling trying to clear your head. You were currently studying with the Dekusquad for an exam, but it was kind of hard to focus when your crush was sitting right next to you. No, stop it Y/N. This exam is important. You can't afford to fail this, you thought with your eyebrows scrunching together in determination. 

"Y/N, are you okay? You look... frustrated," Midoriya said with concern.

You blushed, "Oh, it's uh... just this one problem I'm stuck on." 

"Do you need help?" asked a monotonous voice from right beside you.

Your blush deepened and you shook your head, "It's okay. I'm sure I can-"

     Without waiting for your response Todoroki leaned over and began checking your work, his face hovering inches from yours. You held your breath as your heart began pounding in your chest. Oh my gosh he's so close. What do I do I don't want to look stupid. Stop freaking out, you thought as you stayed as still as you could.

After what felt like an eternity he finally said something, "You got the problem right. Good job."

You smiled at the compliment, "T-Thanks." 

     He looked over at you and you could've sworn he was blushing, which only made you blush even more. Your face was so red. 

Unfortunately, Midoriya seemed to notice because shortly after he asked, "Y/N are you sure you're okay because-"

"I'm fine, Mido!" you said as you began to hide behind your hair. 

Uraraka smirked and shared a look with Asui, "If you say so Y/N." 

     You shot them a little glare. Ever since you, Uraraka, and Asui became friends you shared everything with each other. So naturally, they knew about your feelings for Todoroki. You took a deep breath and quickly steeled your nerves before diving back into studying, but once again your concentration was broken. 

"Hey, we've been studying for a long time right?" Uraraka said suspiciously while making eye contact with the others. 

Iida pushed up the bridge of his glasses, "Yes... we have. Right Midoriya?" 

Midoriya nodded, "Yep. Let's go grab some coffee. You coming Asui?"

"Definitely," Asui responded while getting up and walking away with the others. 

      You felt your heart rate pick up again as you saw what they were doing. They were leaving you alone with Todoroki. 

Todoroki's POV (Kinda rewind time a bit but from his perspective)

     Todoroki tapped his foot nervously on the floor as he stared at his textbook. Him and the other members of the Dekusquad were studying for a test, but it was hard to concentrate when his crush sitting right next to him. He sighed and shook his head, Why does she have to be so beautiful?

"Y/N, are you okay? You look... frustrated," Midoriya asked you while shooting him a look from across the table. 

You hesitated, "Oh, it's uh... just this one problem I'm stuck on."

     Someone kicked his leg and he looked in their direction. It was Iida, who like Midoriya was also shooting him a look. Seriously guys, now is not the right time to play wingman, he thought as a blush formed on his face.