Aizawa's Secret Love Child - Part 1

Author's Note: So... I was sitting in class when this idea came to me. I know there are a lot of other one shots/fanfics where the reader is the child of Aizawa so I'll try to make this as original as possible. If my plotline/details seem similar to someone else's please know that it was not on purpose. Enjoy!

You also still have umbrakinesis, but as I've said your welcome to just insert your own quirk over it. <3

(F/N) = First Name 

Y/N's POV (age 4)

"Mom? Dad? W-Where are you?!" you yelled as the dust settled, your voice echoing off the walls.

     Your eyes stung and your ears rang. All you could remember was that you had been with your parents just a second ago, but then an explosion went off and you were separated. 

You tried calling out again, "Mom! D-Dad! Please?!"

     There was no reply. You looked wildly at your surroundings. They had to be close by, and until then you'd keep calling out till they found you.

You inhaled, "Mom! Dad! Hello?!" 

There was a moment of silence and a voice spoke, "Well... what do we have here? Don't tell me... the Aizawas had a kid..." 

     Your eyes widened and you quickly spun around to find a tall and thin looking man. His eyes seemed void of emotion and he wore an unsettling grin. 

"I know I came to kill Eraserhead and his wife... but this is so much more better..."

     With that, the man lunged at you and grabbed a hold of your neck, violently pinning you to the ground. You gasped for air as tears formed in your eyes, your fingers clawing at his wrist. Even though your father had taught you some basic hand to hand combat, you were far too young to understand how to use it properly. 

"Please... stop..." you sputtered out. 

He laughed and tightened his grip, "And why should I? Consider this revenge little girl."

     Your vision began to flicker, and you could feel your limbs going numb. If only-

"Get away from her!" screamed a voice.

Mom... you thought weakly. 

"Not without a fight!" the villain replied. 

     Whatever happened next you didn't remember that well. It was all one big fuzzy blur as your parents sprang into action. You heard bits and pieces of words, dialogue between them and the villain, but what was really burned into your brain was the piercing scream that suddenly split the air. You tensed, that scream belonged to your mother, that you much you knew.

Suddenly you felt arms wrap around you, "F/N answer me! Are you okay?!"

You sucked down a breath, "Dad... is that you?"

He brought you close to his chest and began to sob, "Oh thank god... I can't loose you too..." 

Time Skip (years later because you're more grown up now)

Y/N's POV

     If I had been stronger, I could've stopped that villain and mom would've never died, you thought, It's my fault...

"What about you Y/N?" 

     If I had been stronger, dad would've never had to go through the pain of living without mom, you thought, It's my fault...

"Um, Y/N?"

     If I had been stronger, I would've never began yelling for my parents. Then that villain would've never found me, you thought, It's my fault...

"Hello? Y/N?"

     If I had been stronger-

"Y/N!!!"

You shook your head, clearing your thoughts, "Sorry Uraraka... I guess I zoned out. What did you say?" 

She huffed, "I was asking if we would finally get to meet your family at the Class 1-A Parent Social! I think I can speak for all of us when we say we've never seen them." 

You squirmed and scratched the back of your neck nervously, "Um, probably not... they're out of town right now." 

"But that's what you always say," interrupted Tsu, "Haven't they come back yet?"

     You shrugged as you tried to force a smile on your face. You felt awful for lying to your friends on a daily basis, but it was necessary for your safety. Ever since that horrible day, your father became obsessed with trying to keep you safe, and his definition of "safe" meant crafting a fake identity for you whenever you went out into the public.

"It's alright Y/N. I'm sure they'll come back," Midoriya said placing a reassuring hand on your shoulder. 

You nodded, They're all so oblivious... if they knew the truth...

Todoroki tilted his head, "Don't you at least have a picture you can show us?" 

You tensed, "Uh... well I... yeah, but uh... I have to use the bathroom. I'll be right back." 

     You quickly got up and began walking away from your table, amidst all the shocked responses they gave you. You needed to go see your dad. He was the only one who could calm you down right now. Just a quick little chat, you thought trying to get rid of the anxiety pumping through your veins.

     You shortly made your way out into the hallway and ducked around a corner, scanning your surroundings and hoping nobody had followed you. When you saw no one, you released a breath of relief and smiled. It had seemed you had made it out into the clear. Satisfied, you quickly spun on your heel, beginning your walk to your father's office, and slammed into someone's chest. You yelped and began to fall backwards, but they wrapped an arm around your waist and caught you.

"Y/N," said a monotone voice, "You realize the bathroom is the other way, right?" 

You began to sweat nervously, "T-Todoroki! W-When did you get here? Weren't you just at the table?" 

He shot you a look that seemed to pierce through your soul, "You're acting strange. Are you hiding something from us?"

"N-No, I'm not I just..." you stared up at him and blushed, your faces were inches apart.

"Just what?" 

"Uh... just taking a walk before I go?" 

He narrowed his gaze, "I don't believe it." 

You frowned and opened your mouth to say something, when you heard Kaminari's voice, "W-Woah! Sorry Todoroki and Y/N! Didn't realize you guys were... uh... what exactly are you guys doing?" 

You took this moment of distraction to free yourself from Todoroki's hold, "N-Nothing. I have to go." 

     With that, you turned and walked away in the actual direction of the bathroom, not giving a second glance towards the two boys. Guess I'll just have to hide out in there for the time being, you thought glumly. 

     You sighed and reached out a hand to grab the door, but not before someone grabbed your arm. 

"Whatever is going on," you heard Todoroki's voice whisper, his breath tickling your ear, "I will get to the bottom of it." 

     You pulled your wrist away and turned to face him, but he had already begun walking away. You had a bad feeling about this. 

Suddenly Kaminari came running up to you, "Y/N! I'm sorry if I interrupted anything back there. I didn't mean to."

You shook your head, still distracted by the half and half male, "Don't worry about it..."