Aizawa's Secret Love Child - Part 3

Author's Note: I'm so sorry this took so long, but I promise I've worked on it as much as I can.

Y/N's POV 

     After an excruciatingly long class period in the afternoon, the bell finally rang and you packed up your things. You made sure to take extra time though, as you were dreading having to meet a certain half and half male after school. 

"Hey Y/NNNNNN~," called out a teasing voice from the other side of the room.

You sighed, "Yes Mina?" 

"Enjoy your conversation with Todoroki," she said smirking and wiggling her eyebrows.

You shot her a look, "Yeah right. It's not like that." 

     She giggled and you turned to walk out the door, thinking the conversation had ended.

"Oh, and by the way," she called out once more, "Kaminari told me he caught you guys about to kiss in the hallway earlier~" 

You froze and spun on your heel, "He WHAT?!" 

She put her hands up innocently, "Just joking! But he did tell us he saw you two alone earlier, and said something serious looked like it was going on... so I may or may not have jumped to conclusions but... have fun!" 

     You scowled and continued out the door, silently making a promise to strangle Kaminari later for speaking. This wasn't everyone thought it was. It was so much more serious and complicated and weird and... personal. You'd never told anyone and you couldn't tell anyone. 

     You sighed and scrunched your eyebrows in frustration as you continued down the hallway. In a few more steps you would pass by your dad's office, a place you were probably more familiar with than most students at UA. You could always just hide out in there... but if anyone caught you going in now they might grow suspicious. It would definitely be weird to see some random first year student bursting right into the office of Eraserhead with no repercussions. 

     After a few minutes of purposely taking a few wrong turns and going through the scenic route a couple of times, you arrived at the entrance of the school much more sooner than you would've liked. Taking a look around, everything looked pretty normal, the groups of friends milling about along with the occasional lovey dovey couple walking by. Even one of the Big Three, Amajiki, was hiding out under the shade of a tree. The corner of your lip turned up into a smile, How convenient... no Todoroki. Guess I'll just be going now-

"Oh, Y/N. Thank goodness I thought you'd run off somewhere," said a monotone voice from behind. 

Your smile faded, "Haha yeah... I almost did." 

An audible sigh was heard, "Just hear me out." 

You pinched the bridge of your nose and began tugging him to an isolated area of the school, "You have five minutes. Don't make me regret this because I'm being generous."

      He didn't seem to say anything else, but you did notice a pinkish tint on his cheeks as your grip tightened on his wrist. Something inside you stirred. You hadn't really been this close to Todoroki before, and you were starting to feel... butterflies? You scowled, Not now Y/N. Definitely wrong timing. 

When the two of you finally turned the corner, you let go of his arm and sighed, "Time starts now. What do you want?" 

He gave you a look that seemed as if he were pitying you, "I know who your father is, and I know how hard it must be." 

"What do you mean?" you said trying to play it off as if you didn't know what he was talking about. 

"Quirk marriages," he stated bluntly. 

You gave him a puzzled stare, maybe you didn't know what he was talking about, "What?"

"You know what I mean." 

"No, I really don't." 

"Don't lie to me Y/N." 

"Lie about what?!" 

"You know what I mean!" 

Your rolled your eyes, "Okay, I think we're done here. You sound insane and this was clearly a waste of time." 

This time it was his turn to grab your wrist, "No wait. Y/N. Your father is the pro hero Eraserhead, otherwise known as Shota Aizawa. And if I'm not mistaken you and I are alike. We're both the product of a quirk ma-" 

You ripped your wrist out of his hand, "How dare you accuse him of a such a thing! My fa-" 

"Your what, Y/N? You want to finish that sentence?" 

     You sighed and closed your eyes as frustration and overwhelming sadness welled up inside of you. How could you be so stupid to let something like that slip?! He got the best of you, and you let your anger take control. You'd kept this under wraps for so long. Why was now the time you finally screwed up?! Especially in front of Todoroki of all people! You could feel the tears beginning to pool behind your eyes. It had felt like you betrayed your father. The one man who could make you feel better after the incident. 

Suddenly you felt two arms wrap around you, "It's okay Y/N." 

Is Todoroki hugging me?! you thought as the tears began to spill down your face and onto his jacket. 

You clenched your jaw, "Its.. not like that. It's not a quirk marriage."

"Then what-" 

"I don't want to get into it right now. At least not here," you replied trying to steady yourself. 

     Gently you pushed yourself off of him, not noticing the pained look he gave you as you left his touch, and took a few calming breaths. You didn't want to appear weak.

After a few minutes, you cleared your throat, "I need you to come with me."

He gave you a shocked look, "What?"

"You already know too much. I need to take you somewhere we can discuss this in private," you replied. 

     His lip drew into a tight line before he nodded and agreed. It was going to be a long evening. 

Author's Note: Sorry it took so long! School has been incredibly difficult lately but it's fine. I really hope this didn't feel OOC or rushed. I apologize if it did. Also I'm sorry if there's typos or grammatical errors. I really tried to get rid of all of it before publishing but I work on stories after finishing homework so my brain is mush :P 

NEW BOOK IDEA: I have an idea for a Yato x Reader (for those of you who watch Noragami) and it may take up time away from this book. Just know that chapters for this book may or may not come out a little slower after this.