Melody

Author's Note: I've been thinking of starting another book for another anime character or characters. I'll leave what anime it is as a little surprise although I'm betting some of you can guess what/who it is. However, as of writing this I haven't even started it yet so that will take some time. Anyways, enjoy! 

P.S. - I also got tagged in something by another Wattpad user. I normally don't do these things but I figured why not since it will let you guys get to know me better. 

Third Person POV

     For the entirety of his life, Todoroki had never been a fan of music. Sure, he liked a few songs here and there, but nothing was ever stuck in his head for longer than a day or two. He also never had any interest in playing any instruments himself (although that could just be attributed to his harsh upbringing) and he'd probably never even sung a single note or at least tried to anyway. Music just never struck a chord with him. 

     However, you on the other hand, were the exact opposite. You loved music, and could even name any song written by some obscure artist. You'd also attended several concerts and met so many of your favorite singers from around the world. Not to mention you were currently taking guitar lessons from Jiro, even though you doubted you could be as good as she was when it came to rocking out. It didn't bother you however, since your specialty was with the ukulele. 

      You and Todoroki couldn't be any more different when it came to music. So how ironic was it when it ended up being the thing that brought you two together?

- Time Skip Flashback Thing idk -

Todoroki's POV

     The half and half teen yawned as he groggily stumbled through the front gates of UA. It was currently seven in the morning, a whole hour and half before he needed to be at school.

"I don't understand why dad had to come back home so early," he muttered to himself. "He usually comes home around nine and I'm already long gone by then..." 

     Slowly but surely he made his way up to the main courtyard and eventually up to the front steps. It was quiet outside. Nothing except for the birds chirping and a faint song on the wind. Wait... he thought... music?! Who in the hell is playing music at seven in the morning on a school campus? 

     He huffed and adjusted the straps of his bag. Although it seemed like he was irritated, he still found himself listening to whatever melody was playing in the background. I... kind of like it... his mind rattled off as he got lost in the song. Something about it was just so soothing to him. Every note fell gently into place and every beat felt forceful yet controlled. Then there were times when multiple notes played together to create an amazing sound. It sent a shiver down his spine and made his ears tingle. 

     I think it's coming from over here... he thought as he peaked his head around a corner. Sure enough he was right. There you sat, ukulele in hand, and you had the most peaceful look on your face as you continued to play. Todoroki blushed as his heart began to beat a little faster. Her music is as beautiful as she is...

"Um... can I help you?" you asked all of a sudden. 

Todoroki cleared his throat, "I was... well I... Uh..." 

"Take your time. It's not like school starts soon anyways," you teased jokingly. 

He nodded, "I just thought the song you were playing was really nice... that's all." 

Just then your face lit up with the brightest smile, "R-Really?! Nobody's ever complimented me like that before..."

His eyes widened in disbelief, "How? It's really good. You could play at a venue or something."