Grocery Shopping

Author's Note: I was scrolling through instagram when I saw a post talking about Iida, Bakugo, Deku, and Todoroki going grocery shopping together and an idea came to me! So... here you go!

Y/N's POV

"Alright extras, let's just follow the list our friends gave us and get out of here," Bakugo grumbled from in front of the shopping cart.

"Can we get snacks?" asked Midoriya.

"That would be nice," replied Todoroki.

Iida began waving his arms, "As long as they are nutritional!" 

Midoriya sighed, "So... no snacks." 

     You giggled and rolled your eyes, recalling your boyfriend's warning when you agreed to tag along. Part of you knew you should have listened, but you had nothing to do that day and you were bored.

Small Flashback

"Are you sure you want to come Y/N?" Todoroki asked you as he pulled on a jacket. 

You nodded and grabbed his hand, "I'm sure. I think it'll be fun!"

He sighed, "Last time we went, Bakugo nearly killed Midoriya when he accidentally bumped into him with the shopping cart." 

You giggled, "That doesn't sound too bad-"

"They were banned for a week," he interrupted. 

Your smile faded, "Oh... well maybe... it might be a good bonding experience?" 

He chuckled and gave you a quick peck on the cheek, "Fine. You can come, but don't say I never warned you." 

Flashback Over

     At least I'm in charge of the cart this time, you thought as a grin crept up your face. So far you were two minutes into your shopping trip, and nothing bad had happened... yet. You stared down at the list and sighed. Everyone had requested at least two or more items, plus the bare necessities like toothpaste and toilet paper. Guess we better get started then...

"Hey Y/N! What's the first thing on the list?" Bakugo yelled.

You stared down at the paper in your hand and opened your mouth to say something, when all of a sudden somebody interrupted, "Oh hey, it's those Class 1-A kids!"

     You looked over to find a group of guys about your age staring at you and your friends. At first you were flattered that they had recognized you, but the more you studied them, you couldn't help but notice that most of their eyes were drawn to you, rather than the guys around you. 

Iida bowed, "It is always an honor to be recognized by our school!" 

One of them nodded, "Uh huh. Who's the cutie you have with you?" 

You blushed as Todoroki stepped in, "Who exactly are you talking about?" 

They rolled their eyes, "The girl, obviously. Y/N right? You finished fourth in the sports festival, but I never got to see how beautiful you looked up close until now." 

"I-I... Um... t-thanks?" you stammered. 

They smirked, "No problem cutie. So when can I take you out on a-" 

All of a sudden Todoroki grabbed their arm and squeezed hard, "Listen, she's already taken so I suggest you leave her alone."