Double Date

Y/N's POV

     You leaned against the rail of one of the highest levels of the shopping mall looking for a certain red and white haired male amongst the crowd. It was almost time for your double date with Midoriya and Uraraka, and you didn't want to be late. You sighed, Where are you Todo? Midoriya and Uraraka will be here soon...

"Boo," said a monotone voice as they wrapped their arms around your waist. 

You smirked and looked up to see Todoroki, "Ahhhh, I'm sooo scared..." 

He rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah. Come on, let's go find the other two." 

     He took your hand in his and you giggled, giving him a small peck on the cheek. You loved it when Todoroki was playful like this because it was such a rare sight to see. 

"Do you see them anywhere?" he asked as he scanned the crowd. 

"Nope. No sign of them so far," you replied. 

     You two snaked your way through the upper levels, working your way to the ground floor, but you still couldn't find them. You took out your phone and checked your texts. Uraraka had definitely confirmed they were somewhere in the building and-

"BOO!" yelled two people as they jumped out from behind one the pillars of the mall. 

     You screamed and jumped back into Todoroki, who was equally as startled as Midoriya and Uraraka broke into a fit of laughs. 

"O-Oh my gosh... we actually... did it!" sputtered Uraraka whose face had gone red from laughing to hard. 

You rolled your eyes, turning to face your boyfriend who was still tensed up, "That's how you scare someone Todo."

He gave a small smile, "You got us good you two, but you better be on your guard next time."

Midoriya chuckled, "Shall we head to our favorite cafe?" 

     You all agreed and began walking to your usual hangout spot while talking about how crazy school was. Double dates with each other were always fun, especially since Todoroki was actually comfortable around Midoriya and Uraraka. 

"And then that's when I said I think we need to form a Deku Protection Squad in case Bakugo decides to do anything stupid," Uraraka said concluding a story.

You giggled, "Count me a part of that."

"And me too," Todoroki added on.

Midoriya crossed his arms, "Hey, I can protect myself from Kachaan." 

     All of you collectively rolled your eyes as you recalled the many times Midoriya ended up in the hospital for various types of injuries. The main one being a broken bone or bones. Heading up the escalator, you arrived at the cafe. You and Uraraka went off to go find a booth to sit in while Todo and Midoriya went to go buy drinks. Luckily, there was a empty booth nestled all the way in the back of the cafe, just where you knew Todoroki liked to sit. 

You and Uraraka got settled in and began talking, "Y/N! I have the funniest story. You will not believe what I woke up to this morning."

You smiled, "What?" 

She sighed, "Apparently, I guess I was so tired from pulling all nighters that I forgot to put gloves on before bed, and ended up floating nearly every single object within arms reach during the night." 

"Uraraka... how did you get all down?" 

She put her hands on her head and sighed, "You don't even want to know." 

You opened your mouth to say something witty, when all of a sudden a voice interrupted your conversation, "Why hello there ladies." 

     Both you and Uraraka quickly looked up to see two teenage guys that were leaning against the booth. They had grins on their faces and looked at you in a way that made you squirm uncomfortably. 

"Um... hello. Can I help you?" you asked trying to stay polite. 

One of the guys took the seat next to you, "Why yes you can." 

You scooted backwards as far as you could before hitting the wall, "Can you... back up and give me some space?" 

"Yeah, what's your deal?" Uraraka said in a sharp tone. 

The other guy put his hand on Uraraka's shoulder, "Hey, hey calm down-"

"Don't tell me what to do. I don't even know you," Uraraka said slapping his hand away. 

You glared at the two boys only to have them grin back. 

"Let's go somewhere else Uraraka," you said standing up.

The guy sitting next to you grabbed your wrist and pulled you back down, "I wouldn't do that if I were you..."

"And I wouldn't do THAT if I were you," said a familiar monotone voice. 

     You looked up to see Todoroki and Midoriya, drinks in hand, shooting death glares and two guys. Relief flooded through your veins. Thank All Might you guys came... or else I would have shredded these two with my quirk, you thought gratefully. 

The guy's grip on your wrist loosened, "Hey man, I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding..." 

"You have three seconds to back away before I knock some common sense back into the both of you," Midoriya said with an edge of viciousness to his voice.

     Your jaw dropped. You had never seen or heard such a threat come out of the little cinnamon roll Izuku. 

"W-Wait... your those Class 1-A kids. Aren't you?" the guy next to Uraraka sputtered out. 

The four of you narrowed your eyes as a look of realization came upon them.

They stood up and backed away, "We'll be... going now." 

"And don't come back," growled Todoroki, his left side igniting into a little flame. 

     You relaxed and leaned back in your chair, letting all the pent up anger at those two fade away. Todoroki took the seat next to you and wrapped a protective arm around your shoulders, with Midoriya doing the same to Uraraka across the table. You leaned into Todoroki's chest, not quite sure what to say.

Finally Midoriya broke the silence, "Does that prove I can handle my own without the Deku Protection Squad?" 

"No," the three of you said at the same time.

"Oh, come on!" 

Quick Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed this! I feel like I wrote some characters a bit OOC and I really apologize, but other than that I'm actually really happy about how this turned out. I also wanted to say that school is starting in less than a week for me which means I won't be able to write as much, if not at all. I promise I'll try my best, but I can't guarantee frequent updates. Thanks for your understanding!