04.

THE next few days of training flew by and the careers had approached Lilith a few times. She had taken note of their strengths and weaknesses and kept track of them in her head. There was Cassandra from district 1 who was mediocre with knives. Royce from district 1 who was also ok with knives. Orion who she had met earlier who did well with a spear and Calista who tried her best at archery.

The trainer had been right. Their diets had changed to things less substantial. It was like they were preparing them to be able to not eat for a while. There were certain tips and hints given discreetly to the tributes during training and Lilith picked up on them.

It was now time for the individual scoring where the gamemakers score the tributes 1- 12. 12 being the highest and 1 being the lowest. Lilith knew she would get a high score.

She surveyed the tributes before her as they were called and their faces afterwards to see if they were confident enough. The female tribute from District 4 came out her eyes looked down and Lilith immediately thought two things: that the gamemakers weren't very attentive or she thought she did badly.

'Lilith Viper'

Lilith stood from her seat and strode into the room confidently. The gamemakers were sat eating a feast and chattering amongst themselves.

Lilith's first assumption was right. The gamemakers disregarded her as Lilith walked towards the weapons. The chattering continued.

Lilith picked up one of the throwing knives and threw it at the wall behind a gamemakers head causing them to jump.

"If you're going to sit there and talk for the rest of my demonstration. I will happily give you something to talk about," Lilith threatened as the gamemakers quietened, "Thank you."

A man came forward. She had Jackson arrange for her to do this with another person. She picked up one of the sleek butterfly knives and twirled it around in her hands before slipping it into her back pocket. The man lunged for her and she dodged.

This continued for a few moments at a stalemate before she whipped out the knife and aimed for his shoulder.

The knife pierced his shoulder and he cried out in pain. Blood trickled down his shoulder as he groaned.

She looked up at the gamemakers and winked before turning on her heel and leaving.

☾☾☾☾☾☾

Lilith was sat with Jackson, Issac and Elsa in the living room of their apartment. They were waiting for the scores from the private demonstrations.

The scoring started and Lilith noticed that the district 4 girl had gotten a 6.

'Issac Edinson with a score of 7.' Elsa congratulated Issac and he thanked her.

'Lilith Viper with a score of 12.' Lilith smiled in satisfaction as Elsa and Issac turned to her shocked.

"How did you get a perfect score?" Jackson asked.

"A few harmless threats. Nothing big," Lilith shrugged with a slight psychotic smile, "Anyway I'm going to bed. Have a good night."

☾☾☾☾☾☾

The next day it was time for the interviews with one of the hosts, Ceaser Flickerman. Lilith had eaten before Leto had dragged her off to prep her for her interview. The older woman had decided to keep up with her colour scheme and dressed Lilith in a floor-length satin red dress with red stilettos. Iggy and Roxie curled her hair and placed matte red lipstick on her plump lips.