12.

LILITH was in the training room with Finnick doing hand to hand combat when she saw Katniss walk in. She kept her focus on Finnick as he got up from the floor which she had previously thrown him to. She ran at him grabbing his shoulders and wrapping her legs around his neck and swinging him to the ground. He groaned in pain and she laughed.

"Where did you learn that?" He asked.

"Places," Lilith smiled as she helped him up, and the two continued. Lilith noticed Katniss going over to the automated robots to shoot arrows and she pulled Finnick over to watch.

They watched Katniss go inside and set her settings. The room dimmed and orange lasers appeared. They watched as she shot arrows at the orange men. Wiress was clapping beside Lilith and she smirked.

She went up to the rack witch held all the weapons and took her two katanas and entered the room. Katniss passed her on the way out and Lilith winked at her. She set the settings and the room became dark again.

She allowed the katanas to shoot up before she got into a fighting stance. One came at her and she stabbed it in the abdomen quickly. Another came and she sliced it in half turning stabbing another through the throat.

Three came at her at once and she pivoted throwing one katana at one. She rolled and grabbed the katana she was missing and stabbed the other two with each in the back.

Four cornered her and she stood in the middle. She pushed her weight onto her back foot as all came at her and she twisted and slit the throat of each.

The simulation ended and the room returned to its normal lighting. She exited and smirked at Katniss, "I'm sorry. Did I step on your moment?"

Johanna came up to her and dragged her off to knife throwing.

☾☾☾☾☾☾

Lilith had been summoned by Haymitch and Beetee the day after for reasons she did not know what. When she arrived at the meeting point she saw her brother, Finnick and Johanna there. "What's going on?" she asked as she sat in a chair

"Beetee is a part of a resistance. We would like your four to join," Haymitch said.

"Why?" Finnick asked.

"We plan to take down the Capitol soon and we thought it might be easier if we have some victors on our side," Beetee explained.

"What do you want us to do?" Johanna asked.

"Protect Katniss and Peeta," Haymitch said.

"What?" Lilith questioned.

"We hope for Katniss to be the face of the resistance and she won't do it without Peeta. All we need you to do is to keep them safe in the arena," Haymitch explained.

"We could do that," Finnick nodded.

"But if it comes down to it, I'll kill them if I have to," Lilith spoke. Their heads turned to her. Beetee and Haymitch nodded.

Lilith got up from her spot and walked out of the room Finnick following.

"Let's go to the roof," Finnick pulled her to the elevator. Once they reached the roof they sat in their usual space. They sat in silence as Lilith cuddled into Finnick more.

☾☾☾☾☾☾

The next day they were sat waiting for the individual assessments. Jackson talked with Johanna as Finnick talked with Mags. Lilith sat in silence studying the tributes.

District 3 was called and Beetee got up. She heard Katniss whispering to Peeta about killing the rest of the tributes and she smiled as she looked down.