𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊.

𝕷𝖎𝖓𝖆 & 𝕶𝖔𝖑

𝕶𝖔𝖑

She moves with grace. Like a swan or an angel.

She pushes her long dark hair behind her ear as she focuses on the book leaning against her propped-up knees. She lets out a long sigh as she flips over her pencil and harshly erases something before brushing off the debris from the eraser.

There's music blasting into her ears and a small furrow of frustration upon her brow. I smile to myself as I watch her.

For some unknown reason, I've been able to see her. I've been able to visit her— watch her as much as I please. She's been blocking me from her dreams and some nights when she feels weak she doesn't even go to sleep. I am just happy that she is no longer desiccating.

Lina places her sketchbook on her thick duvet and slides off her bed, removing her shirt as she heads for the bathroom. I smile to myself and sit down where she sat, picking up her book of drawings. I carefully examine the page and try to figure out what it is exactly.

It's some kind of symbol. It looks familiar but I don't remember where I've seen it before. Perhaps once she lets me in again, I can ask her. Or one day when I am undaggered.

Lina walks back out of her bathroom only in her bra and panties. It startles me a bit even though she can not see or hear me.

This time, I sense annoyance. Her face says it all. "Chicago, really Damon ?" she scoffs.

"I know, incredibly stupid ."

She opens a drawer in her dresser and takes out a black T-shirt. "Nothing new. Is Elena okay ?"

"She's fine," he assures her, "I would've invited you if I didn't know that I would get a big fat no."

"You're right a 'no' would've come out of my mouth. There's no way I'm travelling for hours just for Stefan's sake. Again."

"And there's the wind," he jokingly reminds her, "not very good for your hair."

Lina chuckles softly, "Funny. Call me if anything happens ."

"Of course."

"And if Elena is in danger or hurt "

"You'll be the first person I call," he finishes for her.

"Good. See you later, Damon," she hangs up and puts her phone face down on her desk. I watch as she turns back around and puts her hair in a bun.