𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗. 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔶

𝕷𝖎𝖓𝖆

***I curl my hair in my vanity mirror as I wear my red cheerleading outfit

***
I curl my hair in my vanity mirror as I wear my red cheerleading outfit. Once I finish, I get ready to put it in a ponytail when I suddenly hear a familiar voice in my head.

"Lina!" the voice shouts which causes me to grab my head at the sudden shock and pain. In the process, I hit my still-hot curling iron with my elbow and knock it off my vanity and it hits my thigh.

I screech in pain as I jolt back, falling off my stool and taking the stool with me. I groan in pain and when I look back up I get a glance in the mirror and the man from my dreams last night is right there, standing by my closet. He's staring at me with a smile.

My eyes widen and I turn my head but he's gone. When I look back in the mirror, he's gone. With shallow breaths, I stand up from the floor and pick both my stool and curling iron back up, putting both of the items back where they are supposed to be.

Then I walk over to my bed where I see my open sketchbook. I left it closed.

I then notice that the page it's opened on is the man from my dream last night and I've been drawing him this whole time. That's why he's so familiar.

And his voice was in my head just now and he was in my room. But how? Am I going crazy?

***

𝖓𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖔𝖗

Elena and Lina stand next to each other and while she's in her cheer outfit, Elena is not. They're talking to a few other cheerleaders and Lina is trying to keep this Kol guy off her mind when Stefan comes up to them.

Elena instantly smiles at him and says, "Oh, look at you. You look hot in your jersey."

Lina nods at him to which he smiles. He looks back at Elena and says, "What happened? No more cheerleader?"

"I quit," Elena admits, "I'm a quitter."

"As much as I would love to agree, I can't," Lina says, "You're not a quitter, Lena. You weren't enjoying yourself."

"Nope. I'm a quitter," she insists.

Lina rolls her eyes and lays her head on Elena's shoulder.

Stefan laughs, "No, she's right. You're not a quitter. You suffered a great loss, you're not the same person. You should be looking ahead, you should be starting over," he looks at Lina too, "Both of you. Okay?"