𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓. 𝔟𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱'𝔰 𝔦𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱'𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔦𝔱𝔩𝔢

𝕷𝖎𝖓𝖆 & 𝕶𝖔𝖑

Lina's Dreamworld

"Pool?" Lina questions as she walks around the Pool table, "Did people even play Pool when you were alive?"

"Actually, we call it Billards and yes as early as 1340," Kol tells her as he positions himself for his turn.

"Interesting," Lina takes a sip of her Sprite and gasps excitedly as an idea comes to her head, "can we order pretzels?"

Kol laughs, "I'm not quite sure how you eat so much junk food and still stay so small."

Lina shrugs, "Fast metabolism?" When she looks down there's a plate filled with giant, salted, and warm pretzels with cheese dip right next to it. "Thank you," she smiles as she dips one of the pretzels in the dip and takes a large bite out of it.

"How is everything going in the real world?" Kol asks her.

Lina continues chewing as she bends over, preparing for her turn, "Elijah is planning to kill Klaus by sacrificing my twin sister," she hits the solid yellow ball knocking 4 other ones in, "I just feel like it should be me."

Kol looks up at her and furrows her eyebrows, "Why is that? If my brother wants to sacrifice Elena I say why not?"

Lina leans on her pool stick and shrugs, "I love her and she's my sister... I can't just let the good twin die. I have to at least put in some effort so I don't look like a monster," she takes a sip of her Sprite, "no, in all honesty, something about Elena sacrificing herself or being sacrificed does not sit right with me."

Kol sighs, "Over the years there's one thing I've learned about you and it's that you truly only care about yourself. What's changed?"

Lina takes the last bite of her pretzel, "You were wrong about me. I care about Elena and Jeremy above all."

𝕷𝖎𝖓𝖆

I wake up before Damon for the first time ever. Turning over, I look at him and admire him sleeping.

The way his chest rises and falls as he breathes, when his nose twitches every so often, every little detail, I take in. I take my hand and move his messy hair out of his face. He looks so peaceful which is something he never is when he's awake doing literally anything else. My finger trails down his cheek and rests on his chest as I watch him, wondering what he's dreaming about.

I sure remember what I was just dreaming about.

I never wake up early so I've never really seen how Damon looks when he sleeps and he looks so sexy. I run my hand through his messy hair to somewhat tame it before pulling away again and watching him.

"You're being creepy," he mumbles in a gruff morning voice.

"I'm not being creepy," I argue.

He pulls me into his chest and kisses my forehead, "You were watching me sleep, you're creeping on me."

I roll my eyes and wrap my arms around Damon's waist, "and we're gonna ignore the fact that till this day you break into my house through my window and watch me?"