𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞. 𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔭𝔢𝔡

𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖆

𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖆

"Well, you have to get to know me first," Lina says to the man sitting next to her at a nearly empty bar.

"Okay, I'll bite," he laughs.

"Or maybe I will," she jokes.

"I can only hope so," he grins, showing off his dimples, "what's your favourite colour, beautiful?"

"Hm," she hums as if she's searching for the answer. "It has to be lavender, I heard it brings out my eyes."

He admires her for a moment, "whoever told you that was absolutely correct."

"Hm," she bats her eyelashes at him, "I know." She leans in closer to him and his hand finds her skin exposed by her low-rise jeans, his thumb rubs over the tattoo of a sunflower.

"What made you get this?" he asks.

"Nothing important," she lies, her fingers dancing on his cheek, "you're very handsome."

He grins, "and you're very beautiful."

"I know," she giggles

"Evelina," someone says behind her.

Her smile drops and her eyes roll, "Klaus..."

"I told you not to play with your food."

"Food?" the man suddenly questions.

Lina places her hands on his shoulders, "you will not scream or fight. Just relax." She reaches in, biting into his neck and sinking her teeth in. As she feeds, Klaus watches her and waits.

"I can't believe I'm saying this to you, but you can't kill him."

Lina pulls away and rolls her eyes, a bit of blood on her mouth, "You of all people are telling me not to kill someone?"

"I know, I'm just as shocked," he says, "but you can't. Be grateful that I'm saving your humanity."

Lina looks back at the man and sighs, "Forget about all this, go home, clean yourself up, and go to bed." The man walks away, leaving Lina alone with Klaus. "Happy?"

"Very."

"So, how does it feel to be a total party pooper?"

"You know, quite exhilarating actually," he replies as they begin to head out of the bar, "it's new. Must be what Elijah feels like."