𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖊.

𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖆 𝕲𝖎𝖑𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖙

"I can't believe you made us leave that party Elena," I complain as I cross my arms

She sighs and takes out her phone, "I know, I know, I'm sorry Lina. But I didn't want to be there with Matt."

"Just because you get in a fight with your stupid boyfriend doesn't mean you get to ruin my fun."

Elena rolls her eyes, "you wanted to leave too. Tyler Lockwood ring a bell?"

"Tyler and I are no more, Lena."

She rolls her eyes again, "I'm gonna call our parents," she tells me and walks off as she dials our parent's number.

"Katherine?" a man behind me asks.

I turn around and face him, confusion painting my face. I cock a brow at the raven-haired man, my arms still crossed. "Excuse me?"

His face suddenly falls and he shakes his head, "I'm sorry. Um... you just looked like—Sorry, you just really remind me of someone. I'm Damon."

I smile softly at him, "Evelina."

"That's a pretty name."

I nod once as a thank you, "Not to be rude or anything, only I am being rude, but don't you think it's creepy that you're out in the middle of nowhere talking to a teenage girl?"

He chuckles dryly, "You're one to talk. You're out here all by yourself."

I point behind me, "My twin sister is here, calling our parents," I shrug, "besides, we're in Mystic Falls. The most boring town by far, nothing bad ever happens here."

"Then what are you doing here?"

"Truthfully? My sister and I were at a party, and she got in a fight with her boyfriend so we left," I sigh, "but if I'm being honest I was glad because my ex-boyfriend was there too. He's an ex for a reason let's just say."

"Why'd you two break up? If it's okay that I'm asking."

"He wanted what I didn't. A practical high school romance who later become high school sweethearts and get married and have a white picket fence home with three snotty kids."

"Well, you're a high school girl. Why wouldn't you want that?"

"I don't know. I just don't know what I want."