𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓. 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔲𝔠𝔨 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔟𝔬𝔶𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡

𝖉𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖓 & 𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖆

𝖉𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖓 & 𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖆

"I'd be careful about mini Klaus living with you," I say warningly to Damon.

"I'm careful enough," he assures me, "I promise. What about Elena? How is she doing?"

"Trying to focus on anyone else but Stefan," I tell him with a sigh, "She keeps talking about how it's Senior year and we should be excited and stuff. And it doesn't help with Caroline being pissed about Rebekah joining the cheer team. It's like they're competing."

"I'm not surprised. They're like the same person."

"Well, I can tolerate Caroline. Rebekah, I can't. If they fight, my money is on Care."

Damon chuckles, "Caroline still keeping Tyler a secret from you?"

"Yup. I had a plan to embarrass her about it but at this point, it's embarrassing enough so I'm just gonna confront her."

He nods and glances at my coffee, "You gonna finish that?"

"No," I shake my head and adjust myself in my seat, "you can have it."

He quickly grabs it and takes it and finishes off the rest. He then drops the mug inside the sink water with the rest of the soapy dishes.

"You know I kind of like this sight of you," I say as I walk around the counter to him, "washing dishes. Very domestic of you, Damon."

He grins and leans over to peck my lips. I cock a brow as he pulls away, a little surprised, "A peck?" I question him.

He continues scrubbing at a plate, "I thought we were taking things slow?"

"Well, not antagonizingly slow."

"What do you want me to do?" he asks, "Slam you on the counter and fuck you?"

"It would be nice, yes," I chuckle softly and place my hand on his wrist causing him to stop his action of cleaning the same dish he was washing five minutes ago. "Damon, I'm not broken. I want a normal relationship for once."

"We've tried this twice before and look where it got us."

I shake my head dismissively, "Elena is coming," I announce just as she turns the corner.

"Hey Lina," she smiles before she notices Damon, "and Damon..."

Damon lets the water out of the sink, "I'll see you later," he leaves me with a kiss before exiting the house.