𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔. 𝔥𝔲𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔶

𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖆

𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖆

Klaus enters Lina's room later that night and takes a seat next to me on my bed.

"Have you thought about being easier on her?" Klaus asks.

"Why should I?" Lina asks.

"Because she's your sister."

Lina laughs and when she notices Klaus's deadpan look, she laughs even harder, "Oh, you're serious? Klaus Mikaelson of all people telling me I should be easy on my siblings? The king of daggering his siblings at any minor inconvenience?"

Klaus smirks, acknowledging the irony in his advice. "Fair point, I suppose. But family is a complicated business, isn't it?"

Lina raises an eyebrow, "Complicated? That's an understatement. My brother died, my ex betrayed me, and my sister is with said ex."

Klaus leans back, adopting a more serious tone. "I understand your anger, Evelina. I, too, have a tumultuous history with my siblings. But holding onto that rage... it consumes you."

Lina scoffs, "And what? I should just forgive and forget? Pretend everything is fine?"

Klaus nods, "Not forget, but perhaps forgive. Holding onto grudges only tightens their grip on you."

Lina's gaze softens a bit, contemplating Klaus's words. "Easy for you to say. Your siblings hate you, but also, you daggered them. It's like a Mikaelson tradition."

Klaus smirks, "Family traditions, indeed. But wouldn't you prefer a family that stands united? Especially in the face of whatever is haunting your dreams."

Lina's expression darkens at the mention of the nightmares. "You think forgiving them will make the nightmares stop?"

Klaus leans in, a hint of empathy in his eyes. "Perhaps not immediately, but it might lighten the burden. Besides, in times like these, family can be your greatest strength or your heaviest anchor."

Lina sighs, "I just... I can't forget what they did. It's not that simple."

Klaus places a hand on her shoulder, a rare gesture of comfort from the notorious Original. "No, it's not simple. But it's a choice. And sometimes, choices define us more than circumstances."

Lina looks at Klaus, clearly frustrated. "You make it sound like I'm the bad guy here."

Klaus shakes his head, "No one's saying that. Your feelings are valid. But don't let them turn you into someone you're not. You're stronger than that."