𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙. 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔰

𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖆

𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖆

Damon and I sit on my bed together facing each other. "So what do we do—"

I cut him off, "Silas was in my head. I don't actually care if he kills you or not."

"Ouch," he mutters.

"He was using me to get to you. To make you feel like there was still a chance for us— there's not. And there never will be."

"But Lina—"

"You betrayed me, Damon," I say to him plainly, "and no matter how much I want to forgive you, I can't."

"What about us before all of this?" he asks, "you don't miss it?"

"Before all of this, I was in love with Kol. You seem to forget that. Because even before this, you and I haven't been together for a long time."

"I just miss you."

"I'd miss me too," I say. "You know there was a time that I used to feel like if you died and I was still here... I wouldn't be able to live."

"Really?"

I nod, "Really. Now? Now I'd rather you be dead so I didn't have to look at your pathetic face for the rest of eternity," I slide off my bed and exit the room.

Downstairs, Stefan is in the kitchen, "Hey, you hungry?"

"No I'm fine," I reply.

"Have you eaten?"

"Somewhat," I shrug, sliding onto a chair, "does human food taste the same?"

"If you have a full balanced diet of blood, yeah," he confirms. "But for hybrids, it's probably fine either way."

"Good!" I rush over to the fridge. "Since I'm a hybrid now, technically these pickles can't kill me," I tell him as I take the pickle jar from the fridge.

"Knock yourself out."

"Hopefully not literally," I twist off the top and take out a pickle before taking a large bite out of it. But soon, my face quickly screws up into one of disgust, "Oh fuck. Gross. Not even worth it."

Stefan laughs, "I guess it's a good thing you were allergic to them."

Damon soon joins us and eyes us suspiciously, "You two seem to be getting along well."