𝖔𝖓𝖊. 𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢

𝕷𝖎𝖓𝖆

Hi! Or hello

Hi! Or hello. Whichever you prefer. Not that I really care.

Anyway.

My name is Evelina Ann Gilbert. I'm seventeen years old (I know super cute age right?).

I have a twin sister named Elena Marie Gilbert who is younger than me by five minutes and a younger brother named Jeremy Gilbert who is younger than me by two years.

Disclaimer, Elena and I may be identical twins but we are complete opposites.

I'm a little bit blunter (understatement) while she tends to be sweeter to people.

I tend to be more fun and the life of the party (even though we both are.)

Some people would describe me as mean and sarcastic, I couldn't imagine why (yes I can).

And at times, though I am very outgoing, I am a bit quieter while Elena, who is also outgoing, is louder.

Everyone loves her. Everyone loves me. Everyone loves us.

I'm known as the fun Gilbert twin who died. Don't think too much about that though, I'm over it.

Elena and I used to party together. We used to cheer together. We used to have so much fun together. Until I had to go and die.

Which I could blame on Elena. But I'm not a complete bitch.

Anyway, we were coming home from a party and our parents had to pick us up because of Elena. We went over Wickery Bridge and into the lake under.

Some good samaritan saved us but it's still a blur.

All I can remember are his eyes. His enchanting forest green eyes. I'll never forget them and if I ever see them in person, I'll definitely remember them.

Even though I was saved, it still felt like I was dead. It was traumatic. It's been four months and I still have panic attacks and nightmares about that night. Reliving it over and over again. And I've come to realize that there is one part of my night that I can't seem to remember.

The time frame between Elena calling our parents and them arriving. It was about ten minutes lost. But I assume the trauma is just leaving holes in my memory.

Now I have panic attacks and nightmares. I wake up in cold sweats and scream in my sleep, waking my family up. The fact that my parents died didn't help at all.