𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙. 𝔟𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔩𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢!

Evelina

I sit on the rug in my room, my legs crossed as I listen to the calm music, meditating

I think I'm going slightly crazy. I haven't been dreaming about Kol lately and it's driving me a bit mad.

My sketchbook sits on the floor in front of me. Currently, it's an unfinished sketch of Kol's brother, Niklaus.

There's a knock on my door and I sigh in frustration.

"Come in, Jen."

She opens my door and cocks an eyebrow at me "how'd you know it was me?"

I open my eyes and stand up from my floor "I actually have no clue."

"Hm. You're meditating?" she asks "still having those dreams about that sexy guy and his brothers?"

I giggle and sit on my bed. "Actually, that's why I'm meditating. I haven't been seeing him lately. It's driving me nuts."

"Well, I've never seen you happier since you started dreaming about him," she sits on my bed next to me and shrugs "maybe they're a good omen."

I nod in agreement "Yeah, I think they are. I've never been happier."

Jenna kisses me on my cheek before I lay my head on her shoulder "don't stress if you haven't been seeing him, I'm sure he'll pop up again soon."

"Yeah," I whisper.

***

𝖓𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖔𝖗

"Are you kidding me?" Lina seethes as she steps outside the police station.

Elena rushed up to her "Lina, I'm—"

"No. Don't. You had zero right to take away Jeremy's memories. They were his. And they were his to have and deal with. He, Matt, and everyone here deserves to know that she is dead and what happened to her!" Lina shouts. "But you took all of that away from them."

She continues walking down the steps as Stefan grabs her arm to stop her "Evelina."

She snatches her arm away "and you, you are the cause of all of this. If you never came to town none of this would be happening," she scoffs and shakes her head "do not ever talk to me again."

***

"Evelina," Caroline giddily exclaims as she enters the Grill. "You actually came," she smiles and hugs her best friend.