𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓. 𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔲𝔢𝔰

𝕷𝖎𝖓𝖆

Caroline opens the front door and Bonnie is standing there

"Hey, come on in," Caroline tells her.

"I got Stefan's message," Bonnie tells her.

"Hey, you brought the grimoire, thank you.

Bonnie looks over and sees Damon and Alaric talking and notices a lot of weapons on the table.

"What's going on?" Bonnie asks just as Jeremy arrives.

"Apparently we're gonna kill Katherine," I tell her.

"Hey, lose the attitude," Damon says to me, "since when do you care whether or not she lives or dies?"

"I don't," I state, "she's done nothing wrong to me directly. In fact, I'm only agreeing to this because shes threatening Elena."

"Let me explain," Stefan says to Bonnie.

"Please."

"We're gonna kill Katherine," Stefan repeats, not knowing how to further elaborate.

***

"Are you sure you guys don't want me there tonight?" Alaric asks.

"No, I need you to stay with Elena. I don't want her to know about this," Stefan tells him.

"Okay," Alaric nods. "Well, I'll make sure she doesn't leave my sight."

"Alright, if anybody wants to back out, I'll understand," Stefan reassures.

"Yeah," Damon agrees, "cold feet speak now. I don't want this going wrong if someone chicken's out," he looks at Caroline, "Caroline."

"I won't. Look, she killed me. Fair's fair. As long as there's no werewolf running around."

"Oh, Lina and I took care of Mason."

"As long as Tyler doesn't kill anyone, he won't turn," Jeremy reminds everyone.

Damon and I share a short glance with each other.

"Bonnie? Are you with us?" Stefan asks.

There's a long pause, "but no one gets hurt."

"Except Katherine. Tonight Katherine gets a stake through her heart."

***