𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞. 𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔶 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔟𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥

𝕷𝖎𝖓𝖆 & 𝕶𝖔𝖑

"It's fine Care, you know how he is

"It's fine Care, you know how he is."

"No, Lina he hates me," she cries and digs herself deeper under my covers.

I shake my head and pet her hair, "No one could ever hate you. You're amazing in every shape and form. Human or vampire."

"Really?"

"How do you think I put up with you since kindergarten?" I smile softly, "You are an amazing person no matter what and if Matt can't see that then forget him, move on, and find another. I'm sure there are many guys who would take you."

"You're sweet but I don't want many guys, I want Matt."

I roll my eyes, "I couldn't imagine why but fine," I slide out of bed and take off my pyjama pants.

Caroline sits up and furrows her eyebrows, "What are you doing?"

"We're getting out of here, that's what we're doing."

She flops back down, "No," she whines and pulls my blanket over her head.

I pull it back, "Last night you made me watch the newest season of The Bachelorette while you cried about Matt and ate all my favourite ice cream and chocolates from Damon," I place my hands on my hips, "We're leaving."

"But I'm not in the mood to leave," she pouts. "I just want to stay in and watch sappy movies all day with my bestie, is that too much to ask for?"

I sigh, "Look, we're both boyfriend-free right now and I have about three maybe four hours before Damon calls me whining about why I haven't come over today so get your skinny ass out of bed and into the shower."

She huffs, getting out of my bed and walking into my bathroom, shutting the door.

I laugh to myself as I walk over to my closet to pick out an outfit.

"Hmm, what to wear, what to wear?" My fingers skip through my closet as I figure out what I feel like wearing today. Finally, I decided on a short leather jacket, a black dress, and heeled boots.

I take off my shirt and throw it on my unmade bed. Suddenly, I feel a presence behind me. I sigh and roll my eyes, "Not a good time, Damon." I turn around and it's not Damon it's... Kol. "Kol?" I whisper.

He smirks, "Hello, darling."

"How are you here?"