𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝. 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪

𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖆 & 𝖏𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖞

𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖆 & 𝖏𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖞

***
"Ha! good news! Found the shot glasses!" he exclaims which makes me clap my hands in delight.

"Hallelujah!" I grin as I grab a shot glass which causes Jenna to send me a look.

"That would be our exit," Elena says, she grabs the shot glass out of my hand and takes me into the other room.

"Hey! My shot!" I exclaim as I reach for it. Mason laughs at me as he watches.

But as we walk out, Damon walks up the porch steps.

I quickly run to the door and open it. The sight of Damon makes me smile and I quickly lean in, placing a kiss on his lips. He soon pulls away with a smirk on his lips, "Lina Gilbert, you naughty girl," he teases. "And what if it wasn't me?"

I cock a brow at him,"Then I guess someone would've been lucky enough to have received a kiss from me. The great, sexy, and amazing Lina Gilbert," I respond playfully.

He laughs but stops when someone behind him gags. He turns to look and we both face Caroline.

She rolls her eyes at me, "I get it, Lina, you two have to hide your relationship but seriously, off the porch," she says and pushes Damon inside and away from me which makes me laugh.

I notice Elena begin to walk to the door and sigh. I turn towards Caroline, "I'll be in the kitchen," I tell her and leave before Elena arrives.

"Li-" she starts but stops when she realizes that I'm already gone.

I walk into the kitchen where Damon and Mason are talking. Two men I've had sex with. Yay, I think.

I walk over to Mason and place my hands over his eyes, "Guess who?" I giggle and he hums in response.

"Hm. I'm thinking a soon-to-be-dead teenager?" he guesses. And before I have time to react, he turns around and grabs me, throwing me over his shoulder. He runs through the living room with me which causes me to squeal.

"Hey! Settle down! Foods ready!" Jenna shouts which makes Mason put me down with a chuckle.

***

After our meal, we decided to play Pictionary, which, no surprise, Damon is terrible at. He thought we would win when he chose me to be his partner since I can actually draw but no. Just no. So I partnered with Mason.