𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓. 𝔭𝔞𝔶𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔟𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥

𝖉𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖓 & 𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖆

𝖉𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖓 & 𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖆

I enter Klaus' mansion and so far it's empty, no one. He told me to meet him here but he's not even here so... okay.

I look around as I close the front door behind me. "Klaus?" I call, raising my voice a bit. I drop my bag onto the couch as I pass by and notice a beautiful dress draped over a chair.

It's long and if I were to wear it it would drape over my feet, the dress is lavender and sparkly. It's tight-fitting and has a v-neck. Just from the sight of it, I can tell Kol had it picked out.

I walk over to it and pick it up to get a closer look at it.

"He picked it out just for you," a voice behind me says. I turn around and face Klaus, lowering the dress, "perfect for his proposal."

Licking my lips, I shake my head and look down, "I don't think I'll be going. There's no point."

"Nonsense," Klaus walks over to me, taking the dress from my hands. "How do you feel?"

"It's funny, I feel strong and powerful but unstable and weak at the same time."

"You're a hybrid, you've got the best of both worlds, Evelina," he leans in closer to me, "you've got to learn to enjoy it."

I sigh and bite my lip, "I guess you're right. I should stop being like this. It's weak and it's pathetic and I'm better than this."

Or maybe I'm not.

Maybe I do want to die. Maybe this is my chance.

"Would you kill me if I asked?"

He stares at me in concern, "why would you ask such a thing?"

I shake my head, "forget I asked, I was just curious."

"Lina, I would never do such a thing and go against what my brother would've wanted for you."

I nod, "thank you."

***

𝖓𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖔𝖗

Lina walks up to the school in the dress Kol picked out for her. Just as she arrives, Damon and Stefan turn around at the same time and notice her.

"Lina? I didn't think you would come," Stefan says, seemingly a bit happy at the sight of her.

"Yeah, I'm just as surprised as you."