big time bad boy

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

ELLA HAPPILY BOPPED her head outside of the recording studio as she watched the guys perform their new song City Is Ours. She wrote the song after hearing the words come out of Kendall's mouth on their 3rd night in L.A.

"Today was crazy but tonight the city is ours."

Ella shook her head in amusement as Logan raised his arms in excitement, accidentally punching Carlos' face in the process.

She walked towards the boys as Kendall complimented her song.

"El, this song is great." He said, giving the girl a smile.

"Thanks. It was actually inspired by y-" The girl was about to thank the boy in front of her for the idea, before Gustavo walked in, interrupting her.

"Um, of course it's great. I produced it." Gustavo stated, not so humbly, as Ella rolled her eyes. "But the band isn't great. What's missing is the secret rock and roll ingredient." He said walking in front of each of the boys.

"Hair mousse." James interrupted.

"Chocolate mousse." Carlos added.

"Spandex? Please don't say spandex." Logan cringed.

Gustavo wrapped his arm around his shoulders as he exclaimed. "The bad boy."

"Of course." Ella sighed, looking up at the ceiling.

"The ill-tempered rebel with a flair for synchronized dance. One of you has to be it. I say it's Kendall." He said, making his way behind the boy. Kendall gaped in surprise as he stared at the rest of his friends.

"Gustavo, why do we need a bad boy?" He questioned.

The man snapped his fingers at Kelly who played a voicemail and held up a photograph of their weird CEO Griffin.

"Gustavo, it's Griffin. The band needs a bad boy. Bye."

"He's driving me crazy!" Gustavo yelled, taking off his sunglasses. "But he's also right, because the bad boy is a rock and roll tradition."

Gustavo led the group down the hallways of Rocque Records as he stopped at a picture of Boyquake. "Notice the back turned to the rest of the band." He pointed to one of the members wearing an orange jumpsuit. "Bad boy." He stated.

He then walked towards a poster of BoyBlast, pointing at the guy with leather clothing and a black bandana. "Notice the back turned, the dark clothing, and the scowl. Bad boy."

"But there can only be one bad boy per group," added Kelly. "As learned from The Bad Boys experiment of '95." She pulled off the BoyBlast picture to reveal another one hiding behind it with all four guys with their backs turned.