big time rumors

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

DAK AND ELLA managed to get away from the crowd of paparazzi that intruded them after several uncomfortable minutes. She wasn't sure what type of photographs or footage the press had captured of them, however, both her and Dak knew that this would absolutely explode on every single magazine by tomorrow morning.

If anything were to get twisted, Griffin would go insane, causing Gustavo to stress out and take it out on her and the guys. It would be a mess. Anxiety pooled in her stomach the entire way home.

Dak took a cab with her back to the Palm Woods to make sure the girl got home safe. It wasn't awkward between them, but they were nervous about what was to come.

Before their moment was interrupted by the press, the two shared a kiss and Ella liked it. She had a good time on their little adventure, but she was hesitant on getting into another relationship so soon. It's only been a month since her and Kendall broke up, but maybe it was good to be moving on. If she did, maybe their dynamic would go back to how it was originally and they could completely forget they were ever in a relationship. Maybe things would be easier that way.

Soon, the car stopped and they were in front of the Palm Woods.

Ella shyly looked over to Dak. "Um, thank you for tonight. Even though it didn't exactly go as planned, I still had a lot of fun."

He smiled. "I hope I see you again."

Her next words were genuine. "Me too." Before she left, they exchanged numbers. Still being apprehensible about her feelings and not wanting to lead him on, she gave him one last smile before opening the car door and letting herself out.

The lobby was empty, which at first she found weird, but then she remembered it was close to midnight.

She unlocked the door to her apartment and was met with a frantic Jo.

"Ella!" She exclaimed, going in front of her. "What happened tonight? You and Kendall are all over E! News!"

"What?" Ella cried out. She hadn't checked her phone in hours. How did gossip sites even manage to publish anything already? Then Jo's words sunk in. "Wait, Kendall?" She asked in complete confusion.

Jo gave her a solemn look, before handing the girl her phone. Ella quickly took it from her, staring at the E! News article on the screen.

Did Pop Princess Ella Reed and Big Time Rush frontman Kendall Knight Break-up?

It just occurred to the girl that her and Kendall never revealed their break-up to the public. It all happened so fast and fans never had any reason to believe they weren't together, until now.

Fans are starting to speculate that Ella Reed and Kendall Knight have split after two years of being in a relationship due to photos that have surfaced.