big time video

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

ELLA HAPPILY WALKED up to Camille's apartment. She knocked on the door, excited to see her friend, only to be met with a sobbing Camille once it opened.

"Oh my God, what happened?" She exclaimed, her voice filled with concern as her friend engulfed her in a giant hug.

Ella rubbed circles on the girl's back, trying to soothe her, as she cried even louder.

Once Camille calmed down a bit, Ella entered her apartment, gasping, seeing the cardboard boxes around the room and most of the furniture gone.

"I haven't been able to book any acting gigs." Camille sniffled, wiping the tears off her face. "My dad says we have to move back home."

Ella felt her own tears well up in her eyes at the news. Camille was the first friend she had ever made in L.A. Now, she was leaving.

"Is there anything I can do?" Ella wondered.

Camille sadly shook her head. "He's really set on his decision."

They spent the rest of the morning quietly packing up her apartment and gathering her belongings in a tiny suitcase.

Once they stepped foot into the lobby, Camille started to sob again, while Ella walked besides her with a saddened expression.

She quickly saw the boys who were sucking on cherry slurpees. Rolling her eyes, she realized they were doing the Brain-Freeze Off Carlos was raving about the night prior after coming up with the stupid idea.

Logan put an arm around Camille's shoulders, looking at the other residents leave the Palm Woods. "I know it's sad, but at least your Hollywood dream is still alive."

Ella gave a glare to the boy as her friend cried even louder. "No!" Camille exclaimed, rolling her squeaky luggage. "I'm leaving the Palm Woods!"

Simultaneously, the boys let out ear-piercing screams while holding their heads. They all dropped to the floor, writhing in pain, as Camille and Ella looked down at their friends.

"Wow. They're taking it really hard." Camille said.

Not having the heart to tell her that their reaction was caused by brain freeze, Ella slowly nodded her head, while Buddha Bob broke the news, walking away after.

As Camille continued crying, the four boys all shot up, their brain freeze gone.

"Please tell me you're rehearsing for a part." Logan pleaded, looking at her.

"No, I haven't booked a part in six months, and my dad's making us move back to Connecticut!" She cried, pointing to the man checking her out of the Palm Woods.

"Don't worry." Carlos piped up. "You're not going anywhere."

"You're going to get me a part?" She whimpered.

"Nope, I'm gonna hypnotize your dad into letting you stay. I've been practicing." Carlos exclaimed excitedly, holding up a red watch and leaning towards Camille. "You're getting very sleepy." Seeing this, she wailed even louder. "Happy, happy. You're getting very happy. Happy!" Carlos frantically cried out as Ella took the watch from his hand, hitting his head with it.

Kelly walked up to the group, interrupting them, "Hey, guys, Gustavo wants you to come to the studio immediately to discuss your first music video."

The news made the guys start to talk in excitement, while Camille start crying again.

Kelly gave the girl a weirded-out expression. "Okay, say goodbye to the nice crying girl and let's go," she said, turning around to leave the lobby.

Ella rubbed Camille's shoulder in comfort as Logan spoke up, "Wait. We can get Camille a part in our music video."