big time blogger

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

ELLA AND THE boys were relaxing on pool chairs, but straightened up when Kelly started dropping cameras on them one by one.

"Kelly, what's with the cameras?" Kendall wondered.

"Gustavo wants you to shoot some videos for the future Big Time Rush website."

As the guys chattered excitedly, Ella spoke, "Why do I have one?"

"Well, Ella, you're a signed artist now, and you guys are all basically a family, so this is a good way for your future fans to get to know the real you," she explained. "Now, get shooting, and get the cameras back to me in the morning."

"All right," they happily agreed.

Let's just say, the cameras weren't the best idea.

"Hey, guys, what's up? It's Carlos of Big Time Rush." He introduced to the camera. "I'm gonna jump the pool on my rocket skates. Check it out." He aimed the camera at his feet showing rockets taped to his rollerblades. "Okay, here we go. Three...two...one!" He shouted as he was blasted into the pool, causing the camera to die.

"This is James from Big Time Rush. Enjoy," he said, wiggling his fingers over his face. Throughout his video, he posed and danced, until he did a flying kick towards the camera, making it fall over and break.

For his video, Kendall decided to tape the camera to a hockey puck, despite Ella's objections. "This is what I call the hockey puck cam!" He exclaimed as he put the puck down, aiming his hockey stick and hitting it, shattering the camera.

"This is the lobby." Logan said, giving a tour of the Palm Woods. "Oh, and those are the elevators. You know-" Before he could continue, the rest of the group clamored in, speaking simultaneously and trying to grab the camera out of his hands. As they argued, Logan dropped the device.

"Hey, guys. My name's Ella and this is what happens when you wake up four lazy teenage boys on an early Saturday morning." The girl exclaimed, holding her camera vlog style. She took one of the air horns she stole from Kelly from that Pop Tiger photoshoot they had and blasted it right in the middle of the hallway that connected two bedrooms, making the boys wake up and scream in surprise. The girl started hysterically laughing as they slammed open the doors, giving her a glare. Her smile soon dropped, seeing them run over. Before she knew it, she was tackled to the floor, the camera being destroyed in the process.

The five teens casually walked into Gustavo's office the next morning. "Hey, here are your videos." James said as Kendall dumped the broken cameras out of a brown bag.

"Enjoy." Ella grinned as Gustavo screamed, looking at the broken devices.

━━━━