big time concert ₂

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

IN DEFEAT, THEY all flew back to L.A.

The four teens, plus Mrs. Knight and Katie, took their luggage and walked into Rocque Records.

"We are back!" Carlos exclaimed.

Kendall continued, "Now, all we have to do is find James, tell him the band's back together, and..."

They all confusedly looked around, seeing the completely empty studio.

"Oh, my gosh, the studio's been robbed!" Logan shouted.

Dropping his duffel bag, Carlos ripped open his shirt, revealing his superhero persona underneath. "This looks like a job for...El Hombre Del Flaming Space Rock Man."

"Where did that even come from..." Ella trailed off as Kendall made a buzzer sound, along with Logan expressing his own distaste.

"The studio wasn't robbed." Kelly clarified.

"I had to sell everything to buy Big Time Rush back from Griffin, including..." Gustavo started breaking down into tears as Ella gaped. "My mansion. Oh, Kelly!" He sobbed into the woman's shoulders as she held out a tissue for him.

"Don't worry, Gustavo. We won't let you down." Kendall reassured.

"And you can stay with us at the Palm Woods." Mrs. Knight offered.

"Yeah, there's no money for the Palm Woods." Gustavo admitted.

"Then where are we staying?" Ella questioned.

The two adults grimaced, giving tight-lipped smiles, as they led the family over to one of the rehearsal rooms.

"Welcome to the Rocque Woods." Kelly stated as Ella walked in seeing a bunch of cots laid out on the floor. "It's not much, but...well, it's not much."

"And it's only temporary, until you guys rock the concert in four days and Big Time Rush gets some big time investors." Gustavo added.

Kelly chimed in. "Then we go on tour, get both of your albums released..."

"Then I get my studio and my mansion back." Gustavo exclaimed.

"This'll be fine." Mrs. Knight chuckled nervously, sitting on one of the cots. "We can do this and see how positive I'm remaining?"

Ella gave the woman a hesitant thumbs up, knowing she wasn't used to this major transition.

"But before we could do anything, we need to find James and get rehearsals started up again." Gustavo piped up.

"Got it; we'll go straight to the Palm Woods so I can see Jo." Kendall said, dashing out the door.

"What he really means is, maybe somebody at the Palm Woods has seen Camille—I mean James." Logan corrected himself, before also running away.