big time girl group

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

ELLA HAD TO go to Rocque Records early today to record a new song that she finally finished writing.

"Take, take it all away, save my heart for another day. I'm up late on the telephone, and I'm all alone with the dial tone. Wait, wait 'til the sun is up, drown my dreams in a coffee cup, palms out, wanna beg for luck, but I'm way too proud, never giving up..."

She wrote this song as a single being as she hadn't released music in a while. It was a sweet song that she pulled together while the boys were writing Oh Yeah. "Oh, something's gotta happen, something's gotta give and something's got to break. I know, someday it's gonna happen, someday it's gonna give, can't always be this way..."

"And if the riptide comes to get me and pulls me under, it won't upset me, I'll go down. I'll throw the white flag of surrender, knock me down, not forever, just for now."

"That sounded great." Kelly complimented once the last notes of the song played out, the girl holding a thumbs up in response.

"Good job, Reed. This song will be perfect for your next single." Gustavo added.

The two of them left the room for a bit, while Ella took off her headphones and gulped down some water.

She walked out of the booth as Gustavo and Kelly came back, leading in three girls.

One had brown hair, the second had long dark hair with side bangs, while the third girl, who walked in the middle of the three, had curly black hair swept to one side of her head. They wore all black and radiated confidence from the second they walked in.

"Reed, I'd like for you to meet Kat's Crew. We're thinking about signing them to Rocque Records." Gustavo introduced.

"Hi, I'm Ella," she greeted, shaking each of their hands.

"I'm Kat," she said. "We heard you singing just now and you're really talented. We're also a huge fan of your album."

"Oh, wow, thanks." Ella grinned.

"They're here to record a song." Gustavo explained, sitting back down at the control panel.

"Which one?" Ella asked, curious.

"The one you helped me write."

"I Know You Know?" She wondered, tilting her head to the side. "Isn't that song for Big Time-"

"Okay, ladies!" Gustavo exclaimed, interrupting the girl. "I'm assuming you listened to the demo I sent you yesterday and you learned the song." The three girls nodded as he continued, "Okay, so get in the booth and start singing."

Ella sat down in front of the soundboard with Gustavo and Kelly, unsure on how the boys would react to this new girl group singing their song.

As they sang, Ella tapped her foot on the ground. She had to admit that they were really talented, especially for being so much younger than her and the guys.

"I know you know, we know, we got something"

"Ladies, that sounded amazing." Gustavo exclaimed.

"Uh, what is that?"

Ella sighed, hearing James' familiar voice as she turned around, seeing all four boys on the stairwell of the booth.

"And why are they singing our song?" They cried out in unison.

"That is Kat's Crew, my new girl group. And it's not your song anymore. It's theirs." Gustavo answered, pointing to the girls.