big time live

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

THE DAY WAS finally here.

Ella's debut album, The Middle of Starting Over, had finally launched and the next morning, her and the boys would make their first TV appearance on A.M. L.A.

The girl forced everyone to stay up with her until midnight so that they were there for the album release. Unfortunately, the group also had to wake up at 4:00 A.M. for their call time at the studio.

So here everyone was, walking into the room at 5 in the morning. Ella was buzzed with excitement from the release of her album, so unlike the rest of her friends, she was happily skipping the entire way there.

"Can you believe this? We're performing on live TV," she exclaimed, tugging on Kendall's arm to move faster.

"Can you believe it's 5:00 A.M.?" Logan groaned from besides her.

Kendall let out a yawn, "Why do early morning shows have to shoot so early in the morning?"

Seeing that his mom had fallen asleep on his shoulder, he went to go move her head.

"Don't wake her." Katie warned, not even looking up from her video game. "She hasn't had her eight hours of sleep yet."

Ella turned her head to see a brunette woman wearing glasses and a power suit approach them. "Big Time Rush and Ella Reed. Huge fan. I'm Jane Kennedy, the producer, and welcome to A.M. L.A., L.A.'s number one morning show. Come on," she greeted, guiding the group for a tour backstage. "That is L.A.'s number one morning host, Miles Bainbridge, warming up L.A.'s number one teleprompter," she introduced, motioning towards a man standing on the TV set.

"No, I'm pretty sure Los Angeles is just one word." Miles said, reading off of a script as Ella gave a confused look.

"Come on." The producer stated, leading them to another area.

The teens widened their eyes as they clamored into a recreational type-room, charging at all the snacks while Kendall laid his mom on the couch and Katie sat down, too captivated by her game.

"And this is the green room where you can relax, eat, and meet our other guests like actor Ed Begley Jr." Jane said, motioning to an older man sitting on the couch.

Ed stood up, holding a saw. "Hey, guys, I'm here to promote my new line of environmentally friendly-"

"Keep it fresh for the show, Ed." The woman interrupted. "We are so excited to have Ella Reed and BTR at A.M. L.A., and I just know that our 3 million viewers will be excited too."

"Well, we are very excited to be here." Kendall stated.

They watched as a woman went up to Jane, handing her a clipboard, making the producer's friendly demeanor switch to a colder one. "Yeah, the show's running long. Big Time Rush is cut. Ella, come with me to get set up. As for you four, wake up mommy and get out," she sternly said, walking away as everyone froze.