big time returns

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

THE FIVE TEENS were on their tour bus, going back to the Palm Woods.

It was definitely bittersweet to be back home, but all that traveling and performing was tiring and Ella was glad to be back in the privacy of the Palm Woods where she could reunite with Camille and Lucy, spend time with her boyfriend alone, sleep in her own bed, and get into crazy schemes again.

Ella sat on the couch, arms placed on the headrest as she looked out at the familiar sights of Los Angeles through the window.

Logan spoke up, breaking the girl's thoughts as she turned to look at her four friends.

"Hey, I gotta admit, I'm a little sad the tour is over already."

Mumbles of agreements came out from the boys as they thought about how epic their world tour was.

"At least we still have the pool." Carlos pointed out, brightening up at the thought.

"And my mom's home cooking." Kendall added.

"Oh, yeah!"

"Well I, for one, am glad to be home." Ella hummed.

"Really?" James wondered.

"Yeah, you guys already saved the world and I was kidnapped by some crazy lunatic. I'm ready to be someplace where I can just relax," she explained as she stretched out on the couch, placing her legs on Kendall's lap.

Ten minutes later, the tour bus stopped moving, as the brakes let out a hiss, signaling their arrival.

"We're here!" Carlos cheered as he eagerly went to go get his duffel bag.

Ella lifted up her suitcase, walking down the stairs of the bus. Placing it down, the boys stood around her as they faced the familiar building.

"Ah, well, BTR's whirlwind world tour is officially over." Kendall sighed in content.

"And now it's back to the Palm Woods, where the new kids have moved in, and none of them will know us." Logan added.

"Which means we have to reestablish our big time pool, lobby, and hallway cred all over again." Carlos grimaced.

"I hate reestablishing cred." James huffed.

Ella let go of the handle of her luggage, standing on her tippy toes to wrap her arms around the two. "You'll live."

"And you know what, after four continents, our hotel rooms being broken into 19 times, and that one fan biting me-"

Ella shook her head as she hid a smile, remembering that concert. Interrupting her boyfriend, "I still can't believe she bit your stomach."

"I have the tetanus shot to prove it," Kendall grumbled, pulling up his sleeve to reveal the bandaid on his arm. "Anyways, I'm looking forward to a little 'Nobody knows us at the Palm Woods' relaxing time'," he pointed out.

"Yep, can't wait." Ella grinned as she skipped in front of the boys, excited to be home.

They caught up with her as the group walked into the Palm Woods.

"Welcome back!"

The five teens froze in their tracks, eyes wide, to see everyone at the Palm Woods standing before them with 'welcome home' signs, party horns, and applause.

Ella shared an amused look with her friends, not believing the changes between this year and the last when the boys entered the building, and the only screaming girl was Ella who was just glad to have them back home after their six week concert tour.