big time merchandise

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

ELLA AND KENDALL seemed to be in a better place now. Kendall had apologized for the dinner date with Lucy and her parents and because Ella was starting to get tired of the words 'I'm sorry' coming out his mouth, she waved it off, assuring she wasn't upset.

And she wasn't.

At least she hoped.

Now, the group of five had other things to look forward to.

Big Time Rush was finally getting their own merchandise, and Ella was excited to see what the marketing team would come up with.

While Ella opted to go the simpler route and just created hoodies, shirts, and other various clothing items with a specific Ella Reed logo and/or design, the boys wanted something a little less 'boring' as they so lovingly put it.

"Bring on the merchandise." Logan exclaimed as the teens walked down the hallway of Rocque Records.

"I hope we get our own special fragrance like Jay Z." James mentioned.

"Imagine writing my songs in a notebook with your faces on it." Ella joked.

"I want to play a Big Time Rush video game," Kendall added, throwing his arm around her.

"And I want to play with BTR Zombie Attack Squad Action Figures!" Carlos cried out.

They happily walked into the conference room, seeing Griffin at the end of the table with the marketing team.

They stood next to a TV screen with the company name on it and on the table were items covered in a red cloth.

"Have a seat, fellas," Griffin stated as the five teens eagerly took their seats at the opposite end of the table with Gustavo and Kelly, " 'cause we're all excited to discover what BTR merchandise lies beneath this shiny cloth." He said, gesturing to the red sheet. "Hit it, marketers."

A woman wearing a pantsuit spoke up, "Boys, our crack staff has spent the last year researching, developing, patenting, and testing the exact merchandise that will all amaze our retail partners" She clicked a remote, showing black and white images on the TV screen.

A man continued, "Are you ready...for the Big Time Rush products that'll be flying off the store shelves all over the world?"

"Yes!"

"Bring it on!"

"So ready."

Ella gripped onto Kendall's arm in anticipation, letting out an excited grin.

"I present to you the Big Time Rush..." The woman pulled off the first red sheet. "Toilet scrubbers."

Ella released her grasp on her boyfriend's arm, deflating, seeing four toilet scrubbers with each of boys' faces on it.