big time wedding

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

FOR SOME REASON, Ella and the boys got a cryptic text message from Kelly to dress up in their most formal attire and meet them at Rocque Records on their day off.

Ella was really looking forward for their break, but nonetheless, she put on a short velvet maroon dress with capped sleeves and made her way to the studio with the guys who begrudgingly had on their suits and ties.

"Gustavo, why are we here on our day off?" Ella questioned, seeing Gustavo and Kelly also dressed professionally.

"And in jackets and ties?" The boys complained.

"Because we are getting a royal visit from the country where Big Time Rush had their first number one hit." Kelly answered, making everyone's faces brighten up.

"May I present his royal highness, the King of Kerplankistan." Gustavo gestured to the hallway, where fanfare was heard. The group turned around, seeing soldiers blow horns and a man dressed in white rags, throw dirt onto the floor. A couple more soldiers walked in, holding swords as they led in the King, who dressed in a gold and purple dress robe and had a large mustache on his face.

"Ah, Big Time Rush," he spoke. "We are very, very big fans of yours in my country, and we have traveled very, very far to come meet with you."

The King then stopped talking as if he was waiting for something. Ella and the boys leaned forward in confusion, until Kelly widened her eyes in realization.

"Bow! Bow, bow!" She shouted as the boys scrambled to bow dramatically. Ella sighed, doing a small curtsy instead, making the King smile approvingly.

"But your biggest fan is my beautiful daughter, Princess Svetlana," he continued as the boys perked up in interest.

"Oh, boy." Ella mumbled, knowing that James, Carlos, and Logan would definitely be hitting on this girl.

The King moved to the side, revealing his daughter. She was very pretty with her dark, voluminous hair, gorgeous dress, and the gold tiara sitting atop her head.

"Ooooh." The boys said, moving closer to her.

"Now, which one of them do you want to marry?" The King asked his daughter, making Ella drop her jaw in disbelief and the boys back up immediately.

As Princess Svetlana looked at each and one of the boys, her father spoke up, "Well, their posters are all over your room. You must want to marry one of them."

"But, father, they're all so cute," she gushed, making all the boys blush and chuckle nervously, while Gustavo nudged them to stop.

"Very well," the King said, before turning to the group. "Which one of you want to propose to the princess?"

As the boys stammered, at a loss for words, Kelly slapped Gustavo's shoulder, getting him to say something about this.

"Well, your highness, the guys are just—well, the guys—" He stuttered.

"Ah, very noble." The King interrupted. "They don't want to dishonor their brother."

"Exactly." The boys exclaimed in agreement.

"You got it." Gustavo pointed out.

Ella shifted awkwardly, debating on whether telling the King that one of them was already taken, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to get in the middle of royalty and the dudes with the swords.

Instead, she reached over to grab Kendall's hand, hoping that would send over some type of message.

Kendall raised an eyebrow at his and Ella's intertwined hands, giving the girl a knowing look, who merely shrugged in response.