big time movie ₃

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

IF SOMEONE TOLD Ella beforehand that on the first stop of her world tour, she would get on Britains Most Wanted List, run from secret agents, and now, kidnapped by some evil businessman, she would laugh in their face.

Now that it was reality, it was no longer funny.

Ella was forced into a chair, her wrists tied to the arm rests as Moon stood in front of some control panel with many buttons and security camera footage on the screens. As she struggled against the harsh rope, she spoke up.

"Do you realize how psychotic you are?"

"Do you realize you never shut up?" Moon shot back, turning around to face the fuming girl.

On the drive over to the castle, she heard the mastermind talking about his evil plans to take over the world. She wasn't quite sure what his plans were, but he was pretty dead set on accomplishing them. It was then she also realized that Carlos' dream was officially coming true. She made a mental note to never doubt his stupid dreams again.

"Do you realize that you can't just take over the world?" Ella continued egging him on, hoping he would just get frustrated and let her go. "I mean, there's enough problems already."

Moon turned around and slowly walked towards her. "The problem with the world, princess-"

"Not really a princess." Ella interrupted, giving a fake smile.

"Shut up!" He yelled, taking her aback. "The problem with the world is that it's run by many different people with different ideas. What it needs is to be run by one person: Sir Atticus Moon." He pointed to himself, before calling out, "Cat me!"

Ella deadpanned as a cat was thrown across the room, completing missing his hand.

"Do you call that a throw?" Moon remarked, holding out his other hand as he missed another cat thrown at him. "Oh, look, somebody just hand me a cat." One of his henchmen walked up to him, placing a cat in his arms as he stroked it evilly.

"Moon, trust me, you have nothing here," Ella exasperated.

"The only thing I don't have to start my revolution, princess, is the Beetle, and you're going to help me get it," he told her, a menacing tone to his voice as she continued tugging on her wrists, hoping to loosen the rope.

Ella put two and two together, realizing that he was talking about the floaty device everyone just happened to be after. Of course it would land in her and the boys' hands, but she trusted them to come up with some idiotic plan to save her.

As Moon continued tapping on different buttons on the panel, she rolled her eyes. "Now, what are you doing?"

He didn't look back at her as he continued typing something on the screen. "I am trying to contact your precious boy band, so we can do a trade off, princess."

Finally getting the video chat to work, Ella struggled to lift her head to see the screen due to Moon blocking it, but she knew her guys were on the other side.

"How are you still alive?" Moon questioned, getting their attention.

"What do you want, Moon?" She heard Penny ask.

"Actually, it's what Big Time Rush wants," he said, before moving to side, revealing Ella.

"Can one of you please tell this asshole that he can't take over the world?" Ella retorted with a roll of her eyes. She looked back at her concerned friends. "Guess the spy dream was real, Carlos," she joked lightheartedly, not letting the seriousness of this situation settle in her just yet.