- 𝟎𝟒

⃗

..⃗.  [ 𝚂𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙼𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙴 ] 𑁍ࠜೄ ・゚ˊˎ
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

"GREAT DAY FOR HOCKEY AINT IT?" Dwayne crouched down, face to face with Jesse. "Sure is cowboy" the small boy smirked. The scrimmage started and Dwayne flipped Jesse over, instantly taking the puck.

One of the ducks crashed into Dwayne causing Darcy to take over. She skated as quick as she could until out of no where, she was knocked down by a heavy force. Luis managed to take over, skating to the Duck's goal. "Hey man, take it easy! Slow down!" Goldberg yelled.

"Goldberg look out!" Coach shouted as Luis slid across the ice, knocking Goldberg over and both of them sliding into the goal. "Thanks for breaking my fall" Luis got up. "Any time" Goldberg have him a smile, catching his breath.

Darcy lay on her back, a heavy lump ontop of her. She pulled her helmet off slightly to see who it was. None other than Charlie Conway. "Asshole" she shook her head trying to hide a smile as she got up and skated to her place on defence.

Charlie got the puck and began skating towards Julie. "Let's go, defence!" Julie yelled to Dean and Darcy.

She bent down as Charlie came towards her, causing him to flip over her back and onto the floor. Pucks were being fired at Julie as she caught it. "Payback Conway" she smirked, skating away from him.

Fulton, Charlie, Dwayne and Averman ended up in one of the corners trying to dig the puck out of the corner. Adam took the shot, getting it in the goal with Julie on her side. "Good shot Adam! Way to show 'em!" Coach yelled, cheering for one of his players.

"Look out!" Coach Bombay yelled, everyone in the green jerseys moving out of the way. "It's Fulton! Look out for his shot!" Some of the ducks yelled. "What a bunch of wussies!" Dean laughed before his eyes widened at how hard Fulton hit the puck.

"Oh shit Julie move!" Darcy sped out of the way. The puck bounced off the crossbar, onto the ceiling, off of the boards and straight towards a man. "Duck!" A lady yelled, bending down out of the way. "That's right. The ducks!" Mr Tibbles turned around, the puck hitting him square in the forehead.

"Hello? Mr Tibbles? Mr Tibbles, can you hear me?" The blonde lady asks and everyone stood around the unconscious man. Coach Bombay put something to his nose making him wake up. "Mr Tibbles are you alright?" The blonde lady asked him.

"Oh uh— I'll have the cheeseburger, fries and a chocolate shake, please" he replied, nodding his head. Darcy stood between Julie and Charlie, laughing a little at what the man said.