- 𝟏𝟔

⃗

..⃗. [ 𝚄𝚂𝙰 𝙳𝚄𝙲𝙺𝚂 ] 𑁍ࠜೄ ・゚ˊˎ
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

AVERMAN ONCE AGAIN gets knocked down by Gunner Stahl as Iceland take over for the second time. Dean and Fulton turned to each other, fist pumping before putting bandanas on their heads.

This was their come back. The bash brothers dominated the ice, pushing and shoving Iceland all over the place. Number 74 from Iceland attempted a shot, Goldberg blocking it. Kenny picked up the puck behind the net, using his figure skating skills to dodge them.

He spun into the air landing on his feet as the puck made its way to Fulton. Fulton then hit it back to Kenny who was now at the goal and he scored. "Go Kenny!" Darcy cheered as she stood up from the bench. Miss Mackay and Bombay hugged, Don and Jans cheering in the stands and the rest of the trek cheering along too. Kenny had put them on the board.

The small boy said something to an Iceland player as he lunged at him. But Kenny used his trick that he learnt from James to mess with bully's. It was quite hilarious seeing such a small boy pull down and start punching a larger boy.

Sadly, Kenny was put in the penalty box and was on followed by Fulton and Dean as they banged on the glass and skated down the line of Iceland players hitting them on the head. Ken was now their little bash brother.

Darcy burst out laughing, not being able to control her laughter at the two big goons. Charlie let out a small chuckle, trying to hide it from coach who was also trying to hide a smile. Darcy was sent out.

"Darcy, be careful out there, they're gunning for you. You too Connie." Charlie grabbed the dark haired girls wrist. "Don't worry I'll be fine." Connie hopped over the wall, Darcy shrugging at her attitude. "I'll be fine Conway, you know I will."

Connie was shoved and flipped over against the boards, the same thing happening to Darcy not too long after. Almost the whole team jumping up and yelling at the guys who did it. "Yee-haw!" Dwayne hopped over the wall, a rope in his hand. Darcy tilted her head a little confused as she held her arm, it hurting a little from being pushed against the boards.

"I'm coming' Connie!" He yelled, the Iceland player coming at her was suddenly pulled back by Dwayne and his rope. "Where I come from we treat ladies with respect!" Dwayne taught him.

"Thank you Dwayne, but I'm no lady. I'm a duck!" She yelled, elbowing the boy who fell to the floor. Dwayne was put in the penalty box as Darcy did a little dance. "Go Connie, go Connie" she sang with a huge smile on her face.
"Oh shut up Henderson" she giggled, High-fiving her as she skated past.