- 𝟑𝟎 | 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

⃗

..⃗. [ 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝙴 𝙾𝙽 𝙸𝙲𝙴 ] 𑁍ࠜೄ ・゚ˊˎ
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

"I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE SENIORS." Ken shook his head as he stood at the gates of Eden Hall with Darcy and Julie. "I know, it's a shock to be honest." Darcy sighed happily.

"Ready?" Julie looked at her two friends. They nodded before the three of them made their way into the school. "Hi baby." A voice whispered into Darcy's ear, causing her to jump. "Conway stop doing that." She turned around and hit his arm gently.

"Oh you love me really." He chuckled and walked in with the three of them. "I do" she smiled. The group met the rest of the Ducks, Coach Orion sat with them explaining about the next away game.

"Here come the love birds." Dean joked as Darcy and Charlie made their way in after Julie and Ken. "Shut it Portman, you have Julie." Darcy joked back, making him turn red in the face.

A few of the team members had coupled up. Connie and Guy were still together, along with Darcy and Charlie. Dean had a major crush on Julie and Violet and Fulton were still dating. Averman and Adam had gotten themselves girlfriends while Goldberg fantasised over one of the girls in their grade.

Darcy had the best lifetime she could've asked for. The best boyfriend, the best friends, the best coaches.

A/N:
Thank you so much for reading and voting and commenting on this story! It's by far my most favourite and I'm so sad that I have to finish it.
But all good books have to have an ending.

I'm honestly so proud of this book and I can't
wait to write the Adam one I have along with
Other books! So make sure to check them out.

I LOVE YOU!! <3

THE MIGHTY DUCKS , C.CONWAY
JUNE 26TH 2021