- 𝟎𝟔

⃗

..⃗.  [ 𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂 ] 𑁍ࠜೄ ・゚ˊˎ
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

"WELCOME TO LOS ANGELES, California, and the junior Goodwill games. As teams from around the world arrive to compete in bot winter and summer events. The USA is expected to score well in the medal count, especially in basketball, swimming and hockey. And there's team USA hockey led by coach Gordon Bombay! They're looking fit and anxious to begin the competition."

"Oh my god were really here" Darcy looked around, hearing the LA accents that were the total opposite of hers. Julie spam round facing Charlie, Darcy, Connie and Guy as she snapped a picture of the four of them on her disposable camera.

"Cute!" She chuckled, spinning back around and looking around. "Julie" Darcy scrunched her nose with a deep blush on her face, "shut up."

"This is amazing" Connie gawked, looking around the building. There was a huge board on the wall saying who the hockey teams were. At the very bottom it said USA vs Trinidad, meaning they were up first.

"Tonight's game matches the second-seeded team USA against the tenth-seeded team, Trinidad Tobago. This marks the first game for team USA in this double elimination winner-take-all tournament. Gordon Bombay looks to have his team well in control here. They lead six to nothing."

The match had began and team USA scored a goal. Julie, Luis, Guy, Adam, Jesse, Averman, Darcy and Fulton were all benched for first period. Charlie and the rest of the team were out on the ice playing against Trinidad.

The siren went off signaling a goal was scored and the young team jumped up cheering. Darcy and Julie pulled each other into a hug jumping up and down while cheering. "Yeah, high-five some more. Man, my little brother could score on these guys" a boy in the stands spoke up catching Jesse's attention.

"Go bother him, then" jesse looked up at him. "Haha! I ain't even got a little brother" the boy laughed. "Hey man—" Darcy began, overhearing that he was giving jesse trouble. "Hey, Jesse, Henderson! Quit gabbing and get on the ice Jesse. Show me you want it son, go!" Coach chimed in.

"Yeah, show us you want it son. Go!" The boy mocked, coach shaking his head causing him to run off. Some of the players switched out, leaving Julie, Luis, Guy, Fulton and Darcy on the bench. But Charlie, Connie and Dean had joined them.

"Conway" Darcy smiled at the boy who sat next to her. "Henderson" he took a sip of his water before putting it down and looking at her. She shook her head with a playful smile as she turned her attention back to her game, but his eyes were still on her.