- 𝟐𝟑

⃗

..⃗.  [ 𝙵𝙻𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙳 ] 𑁍ࠜೄ ・゚ˊˎ
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

"WE'RE HOME!" Corey yelled as they walked through the door. Their grandma, Winnie, walked around the corner and greeted them with a smile. "Come on, sit and tell me about school your dinner is ready." She pulled out three seats.

The three teens sat down and began eating. "Well my day was alright I guess, just the normal." Corey shrugged. He wasn't the type that enjoyed school, neither was Darcy really but she enjoyed it a bit. "Violet has a crush on one of my teammates." Darcy smirked at the girl, shovelling some food into her mouth.

"I do not" she looked down at her plate, non-stop smiling. "You do Vi, Luis Mendoza." She giggled at her embarrassment. "He seems like a nice kid, don't start doing anything your not supposed to do at 14 years old." Winnie warned them, joking about.

"She's not the only one." Corey sipped his drink, looking up and across the table at his little sister. "Corey don't" she kicked his leg under the table, trying to hide a smile. "She's in love with Charlie Conway" he blurts out, Violet bursting out laughing.

"Im not" she pouted, letting out a giggle as her cheeks began to turn red. "She is Winnie, you should see how much they flirt." Violet stuffed her face.

"Maybe we should invite this Luis Mendoza and Charlie Conway to dinner." Their grandma suggests, making the two girls choke on their water. Corey laughed causing Darcy to shoot him a glance. "And one of my friends Julie Gaffney, Corey likes her." She smirked, finally getting payback on her brother.

"Oh her too! It would be so much fun." Winnie cheered, her old little self having a blast talking about their young lives. "Well, not tomorrow." Darcy glanced at her grandmother, brother and best friend. "Why not?" Vi tilted her head.

"There's a game that I hope you'll come too. And Charlie wanted me to go to the diner where his mom works with him." She blurted out, knowing she'd get a laugh out of the other teens. "I told you ma, she's in love." Corey smiled at the old lady.

'Ma' was the nickname they had given their grandmother when they were younger.

Darcy turned her head slightly, covering her smile with her hand as she rested her elbow on the table. "I should call your mother, this is great!" Winnie got up, making her way to the phone on the wall.

"Ma you don't have to—" she laughed soflty. "Do it." Vi tried to convince her as they laughed and had a great time.

****