𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗 -- 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚜

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕. 𝙽𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

Aizawa rubbed my shoulder in an attempt to soothe me. I stared down at my feet, half-listening to the conversation at hand. All I knew was: I was stuck in this world.

I had no means of communication to speak with my mother, my father, my sister, or any of my brothers. A world-wide search was conducted, but there wasn’t another portal that was discovered. I was trapped in this world with no way of knowing the state of my family.

Due to this fact, and that I had no relatives here, I became a ward of the prefecture. Aizawa stepped up, saying until we could return me back to my own world, he’d become my caregiver. They agreed pretty easily, and I went under Aizawa’s care.

I enrolled myself into UA, and for the next week, I trained with Deku and Uraraka. They asked why I hadn’t returned home, and I just replied with I was fine here. Aizawa told me to keep the portal closing between just a select few people, and I understood why. If too many people found out, word would spread, and something could happen. We didn’t know if they were able to communicate across dimensions or not.

Everything changed. From my own behavior to my eating habits, to my schedule, to my knowledge, and even to my performance during hero work. Deku and I trained every day after our classes, and spent half the day on weekends doing physical work, the other half used to tutor me in hero studies.

On top of that, I’d been having more and more dreams relating to my quirk. I was slowly learning more about One for All and the Nullification. Most of it was useless information that I’d already assumed, so it really wasn’t anything for me to worry so much about.

“You seem down lately,” Deku said, glancing over at me as we jogged together. “Everything okay?”

“Yeah! Yeah, I’m okay,” I said, matching his pace as we jogged around the outside of the school together. That’s something we’d come to do every evening. “I’m just...processing everything.”

“Yeah, I get that,” He said, offering a soft smile. “You’re still not used to this all yet.”

“To be honest, I don’t think I ever will be,” I sighed, shaking my head. “But, I’ll get accustomed. Just...give me a little time.”

“No one’s rushing you, Y/n. We all understand,” He replied, both of us lifting our arms to wave to Mina and Uraraka as we passed. “We’re all your friends, and we care about you. If you need a break, just say, and we’ll give you as much time as you need.”

I slowed my pace, making Deku slow as well, turning to face me as I stopped moving completely.

“Izuku, do you know why I enrolled myself into UA?” I asked.

“I...really haven’t thought much of it,” He admitted. “Y/n? Is there something wrong?”

“I feel like I’m useless,” I said, looking down at my hands. They were marked up, mostly my fingers, from messing around with my quirk. “I didn’t think I belonged...but...if I want to save everyone...save my family...then I’m going to have to make myself belong. I enrolled because I plan on fighting All for One, or his vessel, at least. I need to know how to make myself stronger, but I can’t do that on my own. I need everyone’s help with this.”

“We got your back,” Deku said, holding his fist out to me. I grinned a little, bringing my fist up to bump against his. “And don’t worry about not belonging. You’re one of us, Y/n. Even if you didn’t have a quirk, we’ll still have your back. That’s just what friends do.”

“Thanks, Deku,” I said.

“Y/n? Are you in here?”

“Yep! Over here!” I called, pulling back a curtain in the infirmary. Deku walked in, Todoroki and Uraraka trailing after him.

“Are you injured?” Todoroki asked.

“No, it’s not like that,” I said, sitting on the edge of the bed as I folded my legs under me. “This is more of an...experiment if you will.”

“An experiment?” Deku echoed. “What kind?”

“My quirk activates with my blood,” I replied. “But what happens if I use too much of my blood? I’ll end up having to get a blood transfusion. Todoroki, your blood type is O, and Uraraka, yours is B, the same as mine. I want to see how my blood reacts with yours, so do you mind providing a sample?”

“Sure,” Todoroki shrugged.

“Of course! Anything to help you,” Uraraka smiled.

“Thanks a bunch, you guys. I really owe you one,” I smiled.

“So do you think your blood will react differently with ours?” Todoroki asked, rolling his sleeve up as Recovery Girl entered the room with the correct supplies.

“I’m not sure. But it’s like flushing your body out. Whenever something that you aren’t supposed to have in your body goes in, you’re supposed to flush it out with water. If my quirk resides in my blood, will it wash out with more blood coming in? That’s my experimental question,” I said, watching as the needle slid into my arm. “I need to figure out how much blood can be transferred at once without my quirk being delayed or removed. Of course, I’m scaling it down to a ratio for this.”

“Wow, Y/n,” Uraraka said. “I would have never thought about it like that.”

“If you haven’t already noticed,” I chuckled. “I think ahead a lot.”

“It’s amazing that would be one of the first things that crossed your mind,” Todoroki said, looking over at me. “You’ve been working really hard.”

I rubbed the back of my head. “Well, I can’t fall so much behind you guys, now can I? After all, I’m part of your class now! I have to work my hardest to catch up with the rest of you. Even though we’re on two completely different levels, I have to do everything that I can in order to get stronger. It’s gonna take a lot of work, but that’s okay.”

“Recovery Girl, have you seen Y/n?”

Aizawa’s voice called through the door. He walked inside after she replied that I was here. He pulled the curtain back, looking at the other three students before looking at me.

“Aizawa-sensei?” I asked.

“There’s someone who wants to talk with you.”

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎: 𝚎𝚗𝚍
𝚐𝚒𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎
1103 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜